Getting my Q today

Discussion in 'Motorola Q' started by NexusCore, Jun 6, 2006.

1. NexusCore

NexusCore New Member

Getting my Q today

Today is the day, I'm finally getting my Q, should have had it on Thursday, but you know! I'll probably be active in here with questions and whatnots about it. I'm stoked, this phone is bad!
  2. fab

fab New Member

Congrats NexusCore!

How much did you get it? What's your first impression?
    Hope you can write us a review soon.

BTW, how did you get the stoke? :p
  3. NexusCore

NexusCore New Member

I got it for 159..I got a deal throught work plus the 2 yr contract deal. I love it, I'm still figureing out how to use it, because I don't read instructions. I was able to listen to streaming audio from the internet in my car last night, which was cool!! Set up my email, that works great. Just hooked it up to my computer right now, so I'll see what I can do with audio and video files!!!!
  4. chris

chris Administrator Staff Member

That's an awesome deal.
    Do you have XM Radio, because you should be able to stream XM on your Q. It works on both the Treo 700w and Palm Treo, so I'd bet it works on the Q too.
  5. NexusCore

NexusCore New Member

No I don't have XM, I just went to a website that I listen to and it played it throught Windows Media Player
  6. motomouth

motomouth New Member

I have just started looking into this phone and everyday I find something new that I like about it. As an XM subscriber I wonder if you can listen through the Q if you could that would be awsome and save me even more money since I have been concidering buying a portable unit.
  7. nanathegeek

nanathegeek New Member

How'd you do that? Do you need additional software?

Twice this week I was in my car listening to something really interesting and couldn't get out until the feature was done. I would love to fire it up on my Q and continue listening via Bluetooth while I make my Starbucks stop or run into the post office, etc.