Getting my HD2 tomorrow :D

Discussion in 'HTC HD2' started by juliefury, Jul 15, 2010.

1. juliefury

juliefury New Member

Getting my HD2 tomorrow :D

Currently I'm using a blackberry Bold 9700 but due to it's issues I have lost my love for my first, and probably only, blackberry. So when I went to pay my bill the guy we deal with showed me an HD2 and I immediately fell in love with the huge screen and fact that it was touchscreen. The guy, who I trust, said the phone was solid he hasn't seen or heard of any issues. So I decided to trade in my black berry and order an HD2.

Now I read quite a few unsettling reviews on the phone. I am a huge texter and hear the phone has issues sending texts? Is there something I can do to correct this problem?

Any other feedback or helps appreciated! I hear there are some must have applications that need to be installed to keep the phone running smoother, where can I find them and how much do they cost? I was also reading and some people stated that disabling the HTC sense (?) Would resolve freezing and lagging and just run the phone on the windows. I'm getting my phone tomorrow and then leaving on a 7 hour trip straight away so will have 8 hours in the car to play and get to know my phone.

Also I have Sims 3 that I purchased for my blackberry can that be transferred over to the HD2.

Any useful tips, words of advice or encouragement would be greatly appreciated!
  2. Agro

Agro New Member

I have the HD2 and just got a HD7. Both cool!