Get me out of this

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Zeuss1220, Dec 28, 2010.

1. Zeuss1220

Zeuss1220 New Member

Hey guys. Here's the thing. I finished my gce exams and i have 3 months holiday. I have 2 months left now. I pretty much wasted my first month (except the fact that i got my WP7). I really got nothing to do. My mom wants to do something productive/constructive. I don't want to get a book store job or anything like that. I'm sixteen, and the good people of eWM, tell me what to do???
  2. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

Teach yourself to develop apps for WP7!
  3. chris

chris Administrator Staff Member

I'd find myself a really good Xbox 360 game (if you've got an Xbox or PS3). When I was your age (now I sound old), I spent three months completing Phantasy Star. I'm pretty sure that's all I did.
  4. ninjaap

ninjaap Moderator

Go on vacation. Visit relatives/friends in another state. Go Snowboarding/skiing.
  5. Zeuss1220

Zeuss1220 New Member

Haha. Learning how to develop apps for WP7 was one of my options. I even looked into it a little bit. But i have pretty much zero programming background (except a little bit of QBasic in school). I went on a 5 day trip to Singapore with my buddies. but now i back and bored. And lastly i don't want to spend ALL my time gaming. I play games once in a while with some friends that's all. By the way Happy New Year guys
  6. jab119

jab119 Member

do you have any outdoor hobbies? maybe start photography using your phone to get a taste of it. be creative....
  7. mayflower

mayflower New Member

Traval aroud the country and learn from people you meet. It is cool.