FYI, this phone runs Mango beautifully.

Discussion in 'HTC HD7 and HTC HD7S' started by NaplesBill, Aug 23, 2011.

1. NaplesBill

NaplesBill Member

I have the HD7S and I love this phone. I like it much better than the Focus I had before.

I do have a legit DEV account and I have been using Mango since the first beta. I am currently running the RTM version and I have to say, it's like having a whole new phone.

I have had absolutely zero problems with the RTM Mango release. I really don't care about any new hardware at this point either. This device, with Mango, does everything I need it to.
  2. Aximtreo

Aximtreo Member

I have had absolutely zero problems with the RTM Mango release. I really don't care about any new hardware at this point either. This device, with Mango, does everything I need it to.

I like this statement. I have the Verizon Trophy and I agree; my hardware needs are being met with Mango RTM and the Trophy. Good Call.
  3. Rich Varenas

Rich Varenas Member

Can you change the system font or increase the font size in Mango? I had owned a Focus for about a month and the biggest thing I did not like was how small the text appeared in certain areas like the bottom of the phone. It doesn't make sense when you have a 4 inch screen. I find phones like the Blackberry Torch and iPhone to be more readable and they have smaller screens of course.

-Rich
  4. Armarox

Armarox Guest

The user interface looks cool and the screen is incredible. I don't mind about high end games. Madly love with this phone...:)