Fusion Voicemail Plus - Any reviews?

Discussion in 'Windows Phone Software' started by johnbrain, Sep 14, 2009.

1. TreeFrog

TreeFrog Active Member

I hit that "Activate FVM+" once and it wanted to dial **004*xxxxxxxxxx*#...which verizon replied with...WTH? =)

yeah, i just followed the directions of the *71 deal and all is great!

side note: got a fax today and it worked sweet! was able to read then simply hit the forward button to my wifes email and the pdf arrived in seconds. pretty sure this in my top 5 apps. mostly because i have crappy cell service at home so calling VZ voicemail is all about walking to my back deck and hoping my signal hotspot is happening. but wifi/evdo is always there...and everywhere! Never will i dial *86 again.....
  2. rkcoll1

rkcoll1 Member

Just installed this app. Like it so far. Anyone know how to or if it is possible to change the alert tone for this app? Also any suggested changes I need to do? I am sure I will learn as I go but always like to ask.
  3. kareljack

kareljack Active Member

If Fusion had the personalized answering messages like Youmail, I might just switch.
  4. TreeFrog

TreeFrog Active Member

the sound file is right in the FLV folder under program files...called esp-bong.wav (cool name!). should be able to make your own and re-name to the same and maybe keeping it close to the same size and bitrate. i haven't looked in the registry but you might be able to point to another file also!
  5. TreeFrog

TreeFrog Active Member

it doesn't have the choosable ones from the website like youmail does yet...but you can upload and use anything you want and schedule different ones for different times of the day.
  6. mightymask69

mightymask69 New Member

dont even have the app yet, but i would consider it if i could integrate it with the 6.1 sliding panels
    anybody know if thats possible?
  7. TreeFrog

TreeFrog Active Member

integrate how? as far as showing the vm count id say no. being able to put the app icon there sure.

my experience is when i actually do receive a valid voicemail the app waits till it is transcribed and then opens automatically. i think i have it set that way on the fusion server side. but it or youmail or any others cant really take over the rom counter. there is a thread around here discussing that but if i recall no remedy.
  8. asom98

asom98 New Member

I've been using it for a few months now and it great. Really like the options of listening to voicemails via MP and the quick ability to label VM's to trash. Tried the fax option and it works well to. The program opens automatically once a voicemail is received. Still no integrated count or notification through iconbar. I have Google Voice that also does all this for free along with the voice-to-text for voicemail. Great programs. Though GV requires Internet browser to use.
  9. siLent_sTeZel

siLent_sTeZel New Member

I got an email that Fusion Voicemail Plus is launching today. This service is very similar to YouMail that we told you about before. It provides you free voicemail services for your cellphone by forwarding your calls to their number. The service is free which is a plus and it even has a downloadable BlackBerry application to easily receive and retrieve your voicemails. You can also play them off their mobile website.