"Full screen" in all programs

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9h' started by jaha, Jan 18, 2008.

1. jaha

jaha New Member

"Full screen" in all programs

Hi,

Is it any utility or registry hacks that makes i possible to hide the programbar on the top of the screen and the menubar on the bottom of the screen? I would like all the programs to be as in "full screen" mode in IE. When I push a menu button I get the menu but if I don't I do not see the menu. This would make it possible to have more information on the screen.

Please let me know if you don't understand what I mean and I will try to explain better :)

Thanks.

Jarle
  2. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

understand... and i know you can hide the icon-bar (remove it to be more exact) but i am not sure if there's an app that let's you hide the sofktkey bar, it's hidden in Mobile Office so there is a way...
  3. jaha

jaha New Member

Thank you, do you also know how to remove the icon bar?

Jarle

-- Posted from my Q9 --
  4. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

in order to remove the icon-bar you need to edit the home screen .xml, and remove it's plugin. keep in mind, it will be gone in ALL screens.
  5. jaha

jaha New Member

Thank you very much :) I will try this tonight.

Jarle

-- Posted from my Q9 --
  6. jaha

jaha New Member

Hi again,

I tried to remove the icon-bar plugin in the home-screen.xml. When I did this the icon-bar disappeared on the home-screen but only on the home-screen. When starting a program the icon-bar is visible again.

Have I done something wrong?

Jarle

-- Posted from my Q9 --
  7. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

that could be how it works... i have not heard of anybody who wanted to get rid of it completely. and the fact that it does "hide" in Mobile Office is most likely coded in & that may only be possible by actually coding it in.