From Storm to Saga

Discussion in 'Samsung Saga' started by Not Storming, Apr 22, 2009.

1. ParaCAD

ParaCAD New Member

Very cool...it refreshing, when you think you'll have to fight with your carrier and it goes so smoothly, its "shocking"

Thats funny!
  2. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

hoping it'll work out.... good luck with the Saga.
  3. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

welcome to the saga family :) you will enjoy this phone greatly ;)
  4. larsdennert

larsdennert Active Member

The Saga is the most capable phone I've owned. It really does everything. I would guess an htc touch pro would be similar (gsm version).

But this phone isn't for everyone. You have to be a bit more techie than with the Q. The Q is a seriously good solid phone and perfect for others in my office. The Saga with the touch screen is also not as rugged. I find the bb os constraining like the iphone. solid if it does what you want.

Exchange push is a great technology for keeping everything up to date and it appears to save battery over imap/pop.
  5. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

Lars in response to your comment "I find the bb os constraining like the iphone." Its all about "Life without walls" -Microsoft Windows :) just like there computers.
  6. Not Storming

Not Storming New Member

Thank you for all the positive feed back regarding the Saga. The local Verizon store called today, the Saga is in. I'm not sure how to take all this great customer service, I'm trying not to be suspicious! Like the Storm, I will take it one step at a time. I admit, I am not a techno type of person. If nothing else positive came from my few months with the storm, I have learned quite a bit regarding techno computer geeky stuff! I admire all those that have the natural ability!
  7. ParaCAD

ParaCAD New Member

Techno rocks.. ;)

(haha...worthless post)
  8. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

as said in a great show called "Leverage"
    "World of the geek baby"