[FREE] [GAME] Talking Friends - Talking Games Apps

Discussion in 'Windows Phone Apps and Games' started by snezana, Jan 21, 2015.

1. snezana

snezana Member

Hi, Talking Friends - Talking Games Apps will be dedicated to posting new my talking pet apps. We've made - Talking Cat, Talking Dog, Talking Bear, Talking Monkey, Talking Pig and My Talking Kitty Cat so far!

1. Talking Cat - my talking pet app with a silly meaner tomcat! His name is Toby and he stole all the funny moves and crazy clothes!

[​IMG]

Free download: Talking Cat Game | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

2. My Talking Kitty Cat - my talking pet app with Toby's talking friend Kitty Cat!

Free download: My Talking Kitty Cat | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Talking Dog - my talking pet app with a goofy talking dog named Max!

[​IMG]

Free download: Talking Dog Max - My Cool Virtual Pet | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

4. Talking Bear - my talking pet app with the cutest big-eyed teddy bear there is!

Free download: Talking Baby Bear | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Talking Monkey - special my talking pet app cause

Chimpy has prepared for you several mini games! FLAPPY MONKEY, LIANA

HOP and FOOD DROP

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Free download: Talking Monkey Chimpy: My Funny Virtual Pet | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

6. My Talking Pig is the most popular talking pet we have created. It's cute and it's funny!

Free download: Talking Pig Oinky - Funny Pigs Game for Kids | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Enjoy these cute talking animals and have them as your virtual pets. We'l be back with more talking friends for you!
  2. snezana

snezana Member

Last edited: Mar 3, 2015
  3. snezana

snezana Member

4. snezana

snezana Member

Now you can play with your favorite childhood character Pinocchio in the game My Talking Pinocchio. He is fun and playful just like in the fairytale. Let him cheer your kids up! This amazing 3D talking boy is available on Windows Phone Store.

Download the game: My Talking Pinocchio

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
  5. snezana

snezana Member

My Talking Elephant - Virtual Pet is a cute and fun game for the little ones. It features an adorable baby elephant you can play with, talk to, feed, bathe and much more. Get the game and watch your baby elephant grow into an adult!

Download the game from the Windows Phone Store following the link: My Talking Elephant - Virtual Pet

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Get My Talking Elephant - Virtual Pet and enjoy playing with your new pet elephant!
  6. FGDHTDF

FGDHTDF New Member

Looks like a fanny game>>>
  7. snezana

snezana Member

Hey guys, My Talking Panda - Virtual Pet is a new game and it is our cutest vitrual pet. Take care of this sweet baby panda MO, brush his teeth, feed and bathe him. Toddlers, preschoolers, 4th-graders, they all love him! Check out this funny game and you'll find out why it is important to save this beautiful animal.

Download link: My Talking Panda - Virtual Pet

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Download link: My Talking Panda - Virtual Pet
  8. summer01

summer01 New Member

Last edited: Mar 7, 2016
    snezana likes this.
  9. snezana

snezana Member

10. bauken69

bauken69 New Member

spam, spam!!!
  11. snezana

snezana Member

It would have been spam if I hadn't emphasized in the first sentence of the post what this thread would be about. Your signature tells enough about the motivation to write this, so you need to stop. Thank you.
  12. snezana

snezana Member

13. snezana

snezana Member