FREE APP - Water Logger

Discussion in 'Windows Phone Apps and Games' started by BryckMobile, Mar 15, 2012.

1. BryckMobile

BryckMobile New Member

Hey everyone, I've made my WaterLogger app free for a limited time so that I can get some of the forum users, developers, testers, etc. to go ahead and download it free of charge so that I can get some feedback on the app. Please feel free to download it and let me know what you think. Thanks!

Click here to get to WaterLogger in the windows phone marketplace.

WaterLogger will help you to set a daily water intake goal and stick to it, remind you to drink, and let you view your recent daily intake totals.

- Easy to use (and keep using)
    - Track your daily water intake
    - Use ounces (oz) or liters (mL)
    - Configurable daily intake goals
    - 4 configurable containers for quick updates
    - Customizable reminders (start time, end time, frequency)
    - Graph your actual vs. goal over time
    - Customizable application tiles
  2. RandomAlec

RandomAlec Member

Just downloaded it, you actually just reminded me to, I was going to check it out the first time you told us about it here on the forums because I used to have an app like this back in my iPhone days. Until when will it be available for free, mind if I post about the free availability on the main eWM website?
  3. BryckMobile

BryckMobile New Member

Thank you for the download! Please review it when you get a chance. I plan on leaving it free through the rest of March. And, yes, you may feel free to post about it on the main site too. Thank you!.

4. RandomAlec

RandomAlec Member

I can tell you one thing to add for now that would be most convenient and more accurate per-user. Add a calculator instead of set goals. What I mean is use this formula: 0.5 ounces x Body Weight in Pounds = Daily Fluid Requirement in ounces (source). Using this formula you simply ask the user their weight, it is then calculated and the user is told what their daily water requirement is. Of course, add somewhere the ability to change weight whenever they need to, to recalculate.

Also, custom oz. to assign to each type of container (with a specific range applying to each one to avoid repetitiveness) would also be convenient for those that use the same containers throughout each day that may have an odd ounces measurement to them.