Flashing Q9n Issues

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9n' started by Q9Nap, Feb 28, 2009.

1. teddyearp

teddyearp Member

And since the f/w I have on my Nap is the same, I must ask the same question. But Mugen hasn't been back in almost a month, so maybe I will never know.

Howdy guys, this is my first post here, but some of you might know me from elsewhere. I am totally new to the nap, but have had a bit of troubles with data on my nap and I think that was the original reason for this thread. My Nap has the 01.24.xx f/w on it, has anyone else heard/had any experience with it? Since I am new, I will play with it for a bit and see what else I can find out.

But I am able to get online with my Telus flashed V9m, but with my Nap, I get an "error logging in" message. But I'm also reading an e from the guy who I got it from and the f/w may be at issue.

So, thanks goldmbr, since I may have to walk down that road.
  2. Q9Nap

Q9Nap Member

I noticed that mine fails 'HAB ASSERT' and 'HAB CSF' on every flash, yet I can flash to all available f/w with no issues. I'm guessing these are the same 2 that fail for you. Any idea what these errors are? They don't seem to be crucial, but would like to fix them if possible.
  3. GoldMembr

GoldMembr Member

Those 2 fail on every Nap as far as i know and did on mine with every flash. It's nothing to worry about and most likely can't or doesn't need to be fixed. On that note has anybody had any luck reviving their Napoleon Barker Error with this procedure i posted?
  4. Aixelsyd

Aixelsyd Active Member

I will be testing it out tonight on mine and report back. Plan was to last night but had something come up tho. I'm keeping my fingers crossed tho
  5. MugenMadNess

MugenMadNess New Member

Greetings Gentleman

How Are All Today Been Away Due To A Death In My Family Really Hit Home Hard...
  6. teddyearp

teddyearp Member

Sorry to hear that . . .