Flash Player

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9h' started by mastershake3, Nov 5, 2007.

1. mastershake3

mastershake3 New Member

Flash Player

Is there any way to get a flash player to view videos? I went to Adobe and tried to download a player but it still did not work. Has anyone found a way to get flash player?
  2. jd1

jd1 New Member

videos

I DONT KNOW WHAT KIND OF VIDEOS YOU ARE TRYING TO WATCH BUT YOU CAN DOWNLOAD VTAP AND YOU CAN WATCH YOUTUBE AND THAT SORT OF STUFF. I HOPE THIS HELPS... WWW.VTAP.COM
  3. mastershake3

mastershake3 New Member

Thats exactly what I am looking for. Something so I can view Youtube.com. Thanks man.
  4. mbrevard

mbrevard New Member

My ears hurt from you yelling so loud. HAHA
  5. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

did you like even attempt to read the youtube threads which tell you how to get youtube on the phone!?
  6. Freefall

Freefall New Member

He may have wanted to use it to access youtube but, I am interested in a flash player for other uses. I would not have done a search on how to access youtube to find a flash player.

Do you really think your reply needed such a negitive tone?
  7. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

perhaps...but since this wasnt your thread/question it didnt really matter and also since he asked how to view youtube...

now if you started a thread or asked in this thread about how to view something else then the answer could have been different
  8. cheri

cheri Active Member

my head hurts from all this loudness

THERE IS AN ADOBE FLASH PLAYER YOU CAN USE
    ok enough of that...

Its adobe flash lite 2.0 its here in the forums

on the Q so cant link to it right now.
  9. DrQ

DrQ New Member

Maybe Scott's tone could have been softer but he is one of the 2 moderators and IMO he and RB are very tolerant of folks that don't bother to do a simple search like "flash video" or "youtube"

The more threads where the same thing is asked clutter the forum up for those that do search and read. Most of the general questions have been asked and answered many times.

That being said, I would also love a Flash payer that would allow access to the network TV site that playback full episodes or AOL InTV but have not found anything that replaces the required Flash Player 8 on my PC. I gave up on this months ago and settled with Slingplayer as enough on the road entertainment.

What are you trying to do with a Flash Player that can't be done with the Youtube/TCPMP fix entitled "Full Youtube Access on the Q; it works"? (this also enables other video sites)