Finally got my New Q9m

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9m' started by Steves1150, Sep 10, 2007.

1. Steves1150

Steves1150 New Member

Finally got my New Q9m

Love my new Q9! I am a non techie, but so far the pluses outweigh the deltas...

Love the fit and feel in my hand. Keys are easy to type on-I'm getting faster by the minute...:laugh2:

The hardest thing for me was installing the wireless synch for my email. I followed the instructions in the owners guide to the T, several times, and could never get my work or home email to show up on my Q. After talking to several very courteous reps at Verizon, the problem was finally rectified. I won't even attempt to go into details, because I didn't understand them anyway...

Fortunately, Verizon tech assistance was top notch! Heck, as a consumer, I just wanted the thing to work!

So, now, two days later I am using the phone and really enjoying it. I credit this forum for helping make an informed decision to buy the phone that would be best for me.

I have lots of questions that I haven't been able to find answers to, so you can bet I'll be asking lots of dumb questions right here!:2cool:

Cheers,
    Steve in So Cal
  2. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

cool.... & congratz. keeps us posted on how it works out (or maybe sometimes not :}
  3. Steves1150

Steves1150 New Member

Phone seems to be working fine, and the battery usage doesn't seem to be such an issue. I set my email to 15 minutes, and the screen to black out very quickly. At the end of the day, 10 p.m., there seems to be plenty of juice...

I am glad I bought a Q, and glad I found this forum as well.

Steve in So Cal
  4. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

always good to hear positive feedback... glad you like it.