Filtering Contacts

Discussion in 'Windows Phone 7' started by Phydeauxman, Nov 26, 2010.

1. Phydeauxman

Phydeauxman New Member

I have setup my Focus with my corporate email/contacts, my Windows Live account and my Facebook account. This sucked in all of my contacts into 1 big list. I rarely use my Facebook contacts for anything...is there a way to filter the list so it only shows my corporate email contacts or just my Windows Live contacts?

As a separate question...if I create a new contact on my phone, does that contact get pushed into my Windows Live or corporate email contacts?
  2. jgibo1

jgibo1 New Member

Go into settings, people and change setting to have facebook friends who are in your contacts only.
    The system will merge contacts if duplicated in different accounts. Once I did that with facebook it made it more manageable.
    You could also not setup facebook and just use the app. That would give it a less cluttered look. There is also an app called 1Touch that you can setup people by number, email or do web sites. You could put your work people in there. I don't know if the app syncs if you have to start over.
  3. termleech

termleech Member

When you create a new contact it will ask you where you want to store the contact. You then select whichever email account you want to store the contact with.