File name in Picture Hub

Discussion in 'Windows Phone 7' started by Ken Davies, Jan 26, 2012.

1. Ken Davies

Ken Davies New Member

Hi all,

I bought a HTC Titan at the weekend and overall I'm impressed. The only problem I've found is - having synced my photo's to the phone - there doesn't seem to be any way to see any information about the photo (file name, date etc.) Have I missed something or is this just not possible.

TIA

Ken
  2. RandomAlec

RandomAlec Member

I'm sure it is possible, take a look at the photo properties on your PC once they have been synced. Your pictures by default will sync into a folder in your My Pictures that will have the name of your device as the folder name.

Let me know if you need more help!
  3. Ken Davies

Ken Davies New Member

Thanks Alec but - having just read my own post - I don't think I've been clear what I mean. I was referring to seeing the information on the phone, rather than the PC. I'm a keen amateur photographer and have synced about 1500 shots to the phone. Having spent months naming, tagging, captioning, geolocating etc. it would be handy if I could see any of this info on the phone. Thanks for responding.
  4. RandomAlec

RandomAlec Member

Oh, yeah that's not possible in the actual phone with the standard Pictures Hub or anything of the like. Maybe some photo applications exist out there that have support for such information and tagging, but I don't know any off the top of my head that do have those features. If anything, find one of the good photo applications that exist on the marketplace and contact the developer to see if they can implement all that, it would definitely be a nice thing to have. :cool: