Feed Me Oil Launches on Windows Phone 7

Discussion in 'Windows Phone 7' started by rockyhill333, May 10, 2012.

1. rockyhill333

rockyhill333 New Member

This week’s new Xbox LIVE enabled release sees the debut of prolific publisher Chillingo on the Windows Phone 7 format. The critically acclaimed Feed Me Oil is available from today, including the addition of Xbox LIVE Achievements and online leaderboards.

Based on the critically acclaimed iOS release of the same name, Feed Me Oil promises an unforgettable fusion of the arts and videogame design. In the videogameElectronic Theatre Image you’ll manipulate hoards of oil away from the world and safely into the cavernous mouths of each striking entity. With a delicate nod towards a greener world, fuel’s never looked quite so inspiring. Players will attempt to master the logical puzzles through forty-nine mind-bending challenges that will challenge you to think outside the box.

Feed Me Oil is available to download for Windows Phone 7 devices now, priced at £0.79 GBP. Electronic Theatre will keep you updated with all the latest Xbox LIVE enabled releases for Windows Phone 7.

We Collect and choose the best games and apps for android every 10 days, if you would like to receive this kind of infos. Please Subscribe Now!