Fax software?

Discussion in 'HTC Snap | Ozone' started by nukethis, May 3, 2010.

1. nukethis

nukethis Member

Fax software?

Just curious if I can some how fax off my HTC Ozone.... I'm trying to cut bills and other items but recently needed to fax some papers.

Can my Ozone act like a dialup modem then I can fax that way if I had to? Maybe even receive them??
  2. jjmorgan64

jjmorgan64 New Member

i went through the same thing with my phone,
    cortado, available from the app store is a nice on phone app, but i had a lot of formatting issues.
    i ended up using an email based fax rather than phone based, still use it almost exclusively from my phone.
    currently using rapidfax.com, can't say they are any better or cheaper than anyone else, but it works for me. you email them the doc for faxing. they give you a fax number for incoming and send the incoming faxes to you via email in pdf form.

not what you wanted to hear but where i ended up at
    good luck
    jm
  3. faxmin

faxmin New Member

Faxmind Email to Fax Sfotfwe Feature Summary:
    • Send and Receive Faxes by email.
    • Simple IVR and Voice message capability.
    • Run as a windows service.
    • Support Dialogic┬« Diva┬« Fax Boards.
    • Easy integration with Microsoft Exchange, MDaemon, Domino/Notes, Postfix, or other mail servers.
    • Integrated support for Google Apps, including checking email from Gmail, uploading fax to Google Docs, importing Google Accounts and Contacts.
    • Support all the most popular file formats, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Reader (PDF), OpenOffice files, RTF, HTML, TIF and other image files.
    • Support up to 10 individual configuration profiles. each profile has its own users, fax lines, POP3/SMTP accounts, Google Docs account and even the routing rules.
    • Automatic detection and use of all fax modems/boards available to the server.
    • Automatic extraction and faxing of documents attached to email messages sent to the server.
    • Send cover page only fax, TWAIN scanner supported.
    • Printer drivers for Windows supports printing to FaxMind Server from any application.
    • Black list based upon Caller ID and CSID may prevent you from junk/spam faxes.
    • Automatic printing of inbound faxes.
    • Automatic inbound fax notifications and fax transmission reports via SMS.
    • Rules based inbound fax routing using the Caller ID and ID of the sending fax device. This makes it possible to route faxes to specific users or printers.