FALLOUT PIP BOY HOMESCREEN??

Discussion in 'Q Home Screens and Wallpapers' started by xXxNELSONxXx, Feb 3, 2011.

1. xXxNELSONxXx

xXxNELSONxXx Member

was digging around trying to find a PIP BOY homescreen theme. saw one for blackberry, and was wondering if anyone knew where to find one (or if anyone had made one) for the Q series. would much appreciate it if anyone can direct towards one. much thanks!
  2. manbat

manbat Active Member

Post a 320x240 image....If I get time I'll throw one together. No promises on time frame though.
  3. xXxNELSONxXx

xXxNELSONxXx Member

smallest i could find with the PIPBOY interface was 600x464.
    [​IMG]

here's an image of what the blackberry homescreen looked like. [​IMG]

if u have the time, would loved one. i dont have any data coming in on my Q so it would have to be basic (no programs that need the web) more of a basic design. either way, would just love to have one. Love my Q and would be very appreciative. thanks! xxxxNELSONxxx
  4. xXxNELSONxXx

xXxNELSONxXx Member

any progress on the homescreen? been a few months...
  5. manbat

manbat Active Member

Here's A quick one. Couldn't match the blackberry". Only stock plugins used. It has a missed call screen, a time/date "screen saver" and the Homescreen. When you miss a call the missed call screen shows. You arrow down to get to the others. Install files or CAB are attached...both are Zipped. Use the method you prefer. I've "kinda" missed making these. lol

Attached Files:

6. xXxNELSONxXx

xXxNELSONxXx Member

much appreciated! thanks so much!