Facebook notification and twitter problem

Discussion in 'Windows Phone 7' started by Ahmed AlHaidos, Nov 6, 2011.

1. Ahmed AlHaidos

Ahmed AlHaidos New Member

Hello, I have the HTC TITAN which has the Windows 7.5 mango version. I've setted up my account and email as I pot my Facebook account and my twitter so I could contact my Facebook and twitter friends through (people app) but I've notised that I can't get notification when someone comments on my wall or rights me a message on Facebook or twitter, I have to go and chake by my self every minute to see if anyone wrote on my facebook. I also downloaded the Facebook app to see if I could get a notifications for wall comments and such... but it didn't work ether. I need a solution please, I also have another problem with twitter, it seems that I can't logo in using my account on the twitter app, I'm sure that the pass and everything is right, I got the twitter also on the (people app) but when I try to logo in using the twitter app it doesn't allow me as it shows that the pass or email is rong.

Thanks I hope someone helps for both questions.
  2. Ahmed AlHaidos

Ahmed AlHaidos New Member

I guess I know the answer for the first question as there isn't a notification option for facebook as it notify using the email. But I need a help for the second question;
    I can't logo in on my twitter account using the twitter app as it till me that the password or email is wrong, but I still can logo in using the People hub, I got my twitter account sited up on the People hub but in the twitter app it won't allow me, I tried to re-install the app but still the same problem appears!
  3. ninjaap

ninjaap Moderator

In WP7.5, you will get Live tile notification (FB and Twitter) with the Me Hub tile (it will show on the opposite side when the tile flips). However, there is no toast or alert tone notification.