Facade 2.0

Discussion in 'Windows Phone Software' started by jjmorgan64, Oct 19, 2009.

1. TreeFrog

TreeFrog Active Member

[​IMG]
  2. manbat

manbat Active Member

Der Alta complex HS's

Facade 2 doesn't seen to support the Complex Der Alta Multi image HS's with Task, calendar and app overlays completely as written...doesn't display some of his images. The Dialer in some of his HS's does not show up I'm going to experiment and report!!!!
  3. manbat

manbat Active Member

I found the settings to fix most. The app launcher is working to launch apps.........but it does not show the icons, just an empty square box? Original tab images now show. The dialer works but doesn't show images now either. The HS I am trying to fix is Der Altas Manilla folder.
  4. jjmorgan64

jjmorgan64 New Member

Manbat some ideas from some one a whole lot smarter than myself.

I got a change to look at this one. I saw a few problems but I'm not sure that it is working even if those are corrected (due to the use of Orange):

1) There are duplicate id's for the Facade sections (FacadeTabBar). Those should always be unique.

2) The global <facade> section specifies show="label" which prevents the button images from being shown. To fix that they'd either need to change that to "both" or add a show="both" setting to the plugin sections that need those images to show.

3) The layout hosts Facade within Orange, and I'm not really sure if that works at all.

jm
  5. manbat

manbat Active Member

The Home screen worked perfectly before the update to Facade 2.....when I get more time I'll play with it some more. thanks
  6. jjmorgan64

jjmorgan64 New Member

You may want to take this one over to the forums at http://forums.sbsh.net/index.php?showforum=52