Extreme Text - Threaded SMS

Discussion in 'Windows Phone Software' started by Birdsoft, Oct 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drait

drait New Member

Not to go too far OT, but you can also combat spam txts with Mobiion's MagiCall. Well, maybe not combat, but atleast make it so you don't see them :wink:

Back to XT issues....

When I select the message counter on my Facade-enabled home screen the XT "inbox" selector comes up, which allows me to pick either XT or Outlook, when I pick Outlook it sometimes does not launch tmail.exe, just takes me back to the home screen. I have to go into it again and select a 2nd time before it'll launch tmail. This behavior is pretty repeatable.
  2. jknight4200

jknight4200 New Member

This happens to me sometimes too...
  3. fashigida

fashigida New Member

what is this coded in, is this .net?

p.s great program :)
  4. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

C++ as indicated in his forum
  5. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

welcome aboard...
  6. blazinazn

blazinazn New Member

anyone else..

anyone else seeing considerable slowdown as the conversation gets longer? It makes sense that it takes longer to open since there is more information there but even when opening XT it takes longer and longer each time.

I'm not sure if it's directly related to the number of text I have in my inbox or not.

One of the reasons why I wanted and bought this program was to keep track of my conversation with people. Kinda defeats the whole purpose if you need to delete conversations to speed the program back up.

But if there is nothing that can be done I guess I'll just have to live with it. But I was just wondering if anyone is experiencing this and if there is anything Birdsoft can do to speed up the performance more?
  7. mexiken

mexiken New Member

Yes it identifies the numbers as my friends, displays their nicknames and everything. However it refuses to show pictures for them. Doesn't matter if I added the pic to the contact through my phone or Outlook, they just don't show up. I remember in an earlier version, it showed up for ONE person, after I cleared their messages, and THEY texted me. However, that was it. I've never been able to get it to work. Virtually all the people I text have pictures, so it should be working. But alas, its not on my Q9h.

I'd be glad to PM you some examples. Although I believe I uninstalled the trial version, and it might be past the 14 days (if thats what the trial period is, can't recall at the moment.
  8. Nice avatar, couldn't decide between that or Teddy KGB.
  9. jknight4200

jknight4200 New Member

Thanks.

I like Teddy...are you a Knight Rider fan??
  10. Seasons 1-4 on DVD....
    why does michael always push the same two buttons and say the command all the time..

OK KITT, GIVE ME EVERYTHING YOU GOT!!!
  11. blazinazn

blazinazn New Member

I don't mean to sound like a dick but can we please refrain from posting stuff off topic? Granted I know you guys aren't the only ones and I'm not trying to single you out, just trying to make a point.

This thread is already 65 pages long and people wonder why others ask the same questions over and over. Granted there is the search option but that's not the point.

Some people's problems also may get overlooked because they get "lost in the shuffle" with useless posts.

See, I've gone and done it myself :frown:
  12. n99hockey

yes thank you
    please refrain from talking about things not related to this thread

with that being said...yes the thread is 65 pages long and people ask the same questions becuase they;
    1. dont want to read
    2. dont search
    3. they have tried to search but dont use the right key words
  13. Can it be closed and a new ET thread started...
    BTW Can we please watch the language on the boards....
  14. n99hockey

ok kids

we are retiring this thread and i will be opening up a new XT discussion thread.
    hope this will eliminate some confusion with the program.
  15. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.