Extreme Text - Threaded SMS

Discussion in 'Windows Phone Software' started by Birdsoft, Oct 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Birdsoft

Birdsoft Member

All upcoming updates will be free.. It may be possible that we charge an update for like a 2.0 or 3.0 but we never do that in the first year and with this product it may be unlikely that we ever do...

Yes, a known issue in the program is if tmail is already running in the background, the home screen will go to that instead of XT... We are trying to come up with a way around this....

And yes, make sure you have "Save Sent Items" in the regular Mail application on in order to see outgoing messages after they are sent.

And try turning "auto capitalize" off if you have issues with Shifting.... Or realize that at the start of a sentence it is already pushing the shift for you...

Hope these tips help...
  2. KOOLWATER

KOOLWATER New Member

Is there any way to stop the "message sent" notification?

Thanks,
  3. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

the usual hack would do it. or if you mean the other one, turn it off in the settings of tmail.
  4. TreeFrog

TreeFrog Active Member

I must say this app does kick butt! Didn't think I'd need such a thing until I tried it, and now I'm hooked. Been puttin off buying Extreme Agenda also, another kick butt app. And then......shopping around, find the combo pack at Handango for $30.32. I think they got me.
  5. TarHeelsRule!

TarHeelsRule! New Member

I don't know if I set it up wrong but when I would get a text I had to wade through my contacts to see who the text was from. Didn't go directly to sender. My sms ringtone would alert me that I had a sms but it wouldn't show up on my homescreen.
    I don't really have a use for this program as most of my texts are alerts. Don't spend that much time texting back and forth. When I removed the program didn't completely come off and had to do a master reset to get my pc to recognize my Q. I am not a happy camper. It is such a pain putting everything back on my Q!!!:angry:
  6. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

THR!: i feel for you and the trouble you have gotten due to this... not sure why this happened and i am wondering if it might have been a combination or odd coincidence, during the test phases i have installed and un-installed this app multiple times (~10-15 times) for various reasons and never had an issue.

anyways.. i am not minimizing what happened, and i am sure Brian will read your post and he will for sure check his work to see what might have gone wrong..
  7. TarHeelsRule!

TarHeelsRule! New Member

I think it was my mistakes, in that, I didn't change it back to the default text messaging before I removed the program. That's the only thing I could come up with. I don't think it was the program but the Quser (me):smile:.
  8. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

never the less i feel for you and that yo have to redo the whole thing, i do appreciate and i am sure Brian will also that you know what went wrong & that it was most likely not XT causing the problem.

you still like us right ? :}
  9. TarHeelsRule!

TarHeelsRule! New Member

Of course, I don't know what I'd do without my Qommunity. It's all trial and error. At least I don't have 69 pictures to delete again. :tounge:
  10. cheri

cheri Active Member

damn THR! im sorry to hear all that!
  11. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

mmkay.... pfew, almost thought we lost ya. 69 pictures ? is that code for something ? :}
  12. cheri

cheri Active Member

yeah i know what did that mean THR! ;-)
  13. cheri

cheri Active Member

yeah i know what did that mean THR! ;-)

(some how i think THR! is gonna wanna get on the shutty-town route)
  14. Birdsoft

Birdsoft Member

Yeah, sorry about that.. I will be making the uninstall smarter so if you forget to turn off the shortcut it will do it for you... You could have just reinstalled the trial, turned it off, and then uninstalled which is what I suggest when I get that question from someone wanting tech support.... Thanks for trying it out though, and sorry for the inconvenience!
  15. pad222

pad222 New Member

is there a way to delete texts that isnt one by one per messaage rather just the whole conversation?
  16. craiggiarc

craiggiarc Active Member

I asked the same question earlier and Brian's response was that it should be a feature that's available in a future release.

Craig
  17. csmguitarman

csmguitarman New Member

How do i delete and entire conversation with out doing each text one at a time
  18. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

did you read the post right above yours!?

its not in this release...but will be in a future release
  19. TarHeelsRule!

TarHeelsRule! New Member

I tried that but it wouldn't let me sync with my pc to put it back on. That's why a master reset was in order. My pc wouldn't recognize my Q at all. So I was stuck!
  20. csmguitarman

csmguitarman New Member

lol i pretty much all but the last few posts sorry
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.