Expansion

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9c' started by Dukeboy0169, Dec 1, 2007.

1. Dukeboy0169

Dukeboy0169 New Member

Expansion

Will the 9c support anything higher than a 2gb storage card? Does it support a 4gb card and will it support higher capacity cards as they become available?

Thanks!
  2. BIGD

BIGD New Member

i beleive it does . Q doesn't but Q9c should
  3. billindelicato

billindelicato New Member

the 9c supports whatever the biggest is currently on the market...it lists 32gb as max but I have only seen as high as 8 thus far...
  4. rainmakerrc

rainmakerrc New Member

Yes, it supports mini SDHC up to 32GB (though that size is not available yet). I'm using a 4GB mini SDHC right now without any trouble.
  5. AZTimT

AZTimT New Member

I just picked up the 8GB card from Verizon inside Circuit City with a corporate discount for $105 otd and it works very nicely in my new Q9c. Free space was 7.62 or 7.92 gb :2cool: upon first checking with memory manager. The vzw guy wasn't thrilled, but he still hooked me up as I was a previous customer.
  6. Dukeboy0169

Dukeboy0169 New Member

Wow thats awesome if it will support all the way up to 32gb. All the info I found online said even the 9c only supported 2gb so Im happy to hear many of you have actually gotten a larger card to work no problem.

To answer a previous question, Im using the latest version of Sprite (6.1). I got the backup to work, but shouldnt the phone restart automatically when it says its going to reset? Mine shuts down and has to be turned back on manually. Does this happen to anyone else?
  7. dajael

dajael New Member

It says 32gig in your manual. Yes the phone should reboot as it says it will...you may want to uninstall/reinstall sprite and try again. I haven't had any trouble with it auto-reseting.