Events Automatically Deleted > 1 month

Discussion in 'Mac and Motorola Q' started by LEMac, Nov 27, 2007.

1. LEMac

LEMac New Member

Events Automatically Deleted > 1 month

I have an iMac with Leopard and am syncing my Motorola Q with Entourage using the latest Missing Sync beta version. When I sync, it seems that the sync process automatically deletes any events on my calendar from both Entourage and my Q older than one month. Is there a way to change or fix this? I looked in settings and preferences and didn't see any obvious solutions.
  2. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

welcome aboard...

we had this issue come up a few weeks ago, but that person was using Active Sync in which you can set/change that period.. did you look around in Missing Sync ?
  3. LEMac

LEMac New Member

Thx for the response. I went into the active sync settings on my Q thinking that would take care of it but it didn't. And yes, have looked all through Missing Sync and see no option about amount of history each sync will take into account. I have posted this question at Mark/Space but has not helped any. Should also mention that only non-recurring events older than one month are deleted. Recurring events stay on my calendar. Still cannot figure out what is going on.