Event Times in Different Time Zones

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9m' started by mrdrago, Feb 25, 2008.

1. mrdrago

mrdrago New Member

Event Times in Different Time Zones

I have a question related to events in the calendar and different time zones. I travel a lot across the United States and any time I enter a different time zone the internal clock for the Q9M switches to the new time. That is fine, but... It also advance or decreased the time for each of my calendar events. Is there a way to set the phone up so that it does not adjust the calendar times for events when the clock changes? It annoys me that the times appear wrong form my meetings once I change time zones. The only solution I have found is to enter the wrong time while in my home time zone so it appears correct when I am in the new time zone. That is a really pain and inconvenient.

Thanks,

Mark
  2. rainmakerrc

rainmakerrc New Member

I have that same issue when I travel, but I don't think there's a fix for it (if there is, it would be nice to know). I do what you did and just adjust the time for out of town meetings to the time zone where I live and then attach a note reminding me of the actual appointment time based on the time zone where the appointment will occur. Annoying, yes, but I'll live . . .