Error saving excel files using documents to go

Discussion in 'Windows Phone Software' started by Llaeryn, Jan 3, 2009.

1. Llaeryn

Llaeryn New Member

Error saving excel files using documents to go

Hello, I've been getting errors saving an excel document after editing it with dtg.

After I've edited an excel file(just inputting data), I'll go to menu->file->save, and it 'seems' to save the file.

However, when I go to menu->file->exit, it asks me if you would like to save changes to "document name" I click save changes, and it returns me right back to the file when I had wanted to exit. Then i try again to menu->file->exit: it says you have unsaved changes in "". just like that, two quotation marks and a period... If i click save changes it brings me back into the file, however if i select don't save changes, no changes at all were saved even though I previously thought it had saved the changes.

I don't know what to do, this is getting very frustrating. Has anyone else encountered this or know of a fix? Thanks in advance.
  2. choslord2k

choslord2k New Member

are you saving your file in you storage card?

Try saving it in your my documents folder of your phone.
  3. Llaeryn

Llaeryn New Member

yes I was saving the files to my storage card,... I'll try saving em onto the phone memory tonight, thanks.
  4. Llaeryn

Llaeryn New Member

So I tried this the other night and it worked perfectly, thanks!

Out of curosity, why will the file save correctly on the phone memory but not on the storage card?

Is there a fix to make saving excel files on the storage card work correctly?
  5. thumperyz69

thumperyz69 New Member

I am having this problem numerous times during the week and the file is not stored on the memory card. It is not a big file 154kb but it is a file stores all the movies I have watched in the past 4 years.

Anyone else really solve this???

Thanks
  6. thumperyz69

thumperyz69 New Member

Just an FYI but if kill all open tasks I have no problems (so far)...