EnCallio

Discussion in 'Windows Phone Software' started by jpwoof, Feb 1, 2008.

1. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

@ treefrog

since i see your call screen and it has the number pad on a black back ground i want to give you something i did for my screen

a .psd file of the dial pad on an invisible background...so you can put it on your screen and NOT see white behind it...

Attached Files:

2. TreeFrog

TreeFrog Active Member

Sweet Scott...I'm on it!! Thanks!
  3. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

no problem!!

enjoy!
  4. TreeFrog

TreeFrog Active Member

dang...my brain was already on the edge of mush! I'm going to have to re"search" how to make that work!! That last one was a cab!!
  5. KillerQ

KillerQ New Member

**Sigh**

No matter what, even from a fresh master reset, the outgoing call screen would only show for 1 second..... I wish it would work!

Later,

Matt
  6. jpwoof

jpwoof New Member

what latest version? where did you get it?
  7. TreeFrog

TreeFrog Active Member

you can either send a note to the developer for the latest demo or I can send it to ya in a couple hours when i get home.

Also the developer Nik said the desktop manager will populate the name field...fixing the third party contact alpha search deal.
  8. ptlee8202

ptlee8202 New Member

Did you restore your contacts after the master reset? If you did, maybe one of your contacts is causing a problem.
  9. KillerQ

KillerQ New Member

PT,

Good thinking, but no, i did not restore any contacts. The only contact at that time was one that I created using EnCallio....

Later,

Matt!
  10. ptlee8202

ptlee8202 New Member

Have you been calling the same phone number for your testing? Or have you been trying a bunch of different numbers and the outgoing screen only stays on for 1 second no matter how long it takes for the call to connect.
  11. KillerQ

KillerQ New Member

I have tried many different numbers... hang on a sec.... the outgoing screen, after the call connects...ooohh wait. Does the outgoing call screen go away once the call connects? I guess I assumed that it would stay for the duration of the call....

I guess since all my calls connect almost instantly, this feature would be pretty useless, actually...

Oops,

Matt.
  12. TreeFrog

TreeFrog Active Member

yes..on the outcall it only stays up till it starts ringing, which is the "incall" screen. He said he was working on a "incall" option though...
  13. KillerQ

KillerQ New Member

Ah, so that's what you meant a few days ago when you were talking about the inscreen stuff. I must have read too fast!

Thanks TF,

Later,

Matt!
  14. nikafx

nikafx New Member

noo...the outgoing screen stays untill the person you calling, answers or denies the call. When it accepts the call the phone goes to call duration screen
  15. TreeFrog

TreeFrog Active Member

Nik- the outgoing screen does only stay on for a second. It's when it starts ringing is when the connected default screen appears on the Q and at that point your screen goes away. The default connected screen is the same screen during ringing and after connected with whom you just called.

granted..your screen will stay up longer if the phone takes longer to find a "line" to use and start ringing!
  16. ptlee8202

ptlee8202 New Member

Maybe it's carrier dependent. I have AT&T and the call duration screen doesn't come on until the other party picks up.
  17. nikafx

nikafx New Member

I suppose Peter has right. Outgoing screen hides only if the other end answers the call and call duration screen appears only if the call is in talking mode, so if your carrier sends a "talking" node to the phone while is still ringing then is not my application's fault.
  18. ptlee8202

ptlee8202 New Member

I just verified it on my Sprint phone. Sprint phone goes to call duration screen on outgoing calls when the phone is still ringing.
  19. TreeFrog

TreeFrog Active Member

ok..must be carrier. I'm Qwest (basically Sprint), and yea the call duration and connected/ringing screens are the same. The duration time starts counting at the first ring...

again..no biggie for me
  20. nikafx

nikafx New Member

guys if your telephony company sends talking nodes to your phones while it is still ringing then it might be charging you as well before the other end answers