Email view

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9c' started by Parout, Dec 17, 2007.

1. Parout

Parout New Member

Email view

I recently switched from a 700p running Good to the Q9c running WM with Exchange. While I was initially excited about this, I can't help but be disappointed in the simplicity of the Exchange solution. If I get an email, I can't read more then a couple of sentences before I need to download the rest of the email. On top of this it only shows about the last 10 emails. How basic is this? Any ideas of any 3rd party software to better emulate the Outlook experience? Or is this a problem with my settings?
  2. rainmakerrc

rainmakerrc New Member

You should be able to adjust your settings to download each entire email and to download a larger period of emails (i.e., all emails, or last 7 days, or last 5 days, or whatever).
  3. Parout

Parout New Member

The settings must be on the server side because the options on the phone are very basic and limited. Currently I have 3 huge gripes with Windows Mobile:

• No threaded SMS - I understand this is being fixed by Microsoft
    • Email is way too basic. Good did a much better job emulating the Outlook environment. However, not stable (or it was my Treo phone).
    • No world clock with alarm. I can remedy this with software.
    If there is a 3rd party app that handles the mail better I will use it but I have a feeling that this is a byproduct of Windows Mobile OS.