EMail Help

Discussion in 'HTC HD7 and HTC HD7S' started by Jerry Jones, Dec 20, 2010.

1. Jerry Jones

Jerry Jones New Member

When setting up my POP3 email account, is there a setting somewhere to leave the emails on the server so they are there for me to retreive on my PC ? I am sure that it was leaving them on up until the last week or so but now when it downloads them to the phone it removes them from the ISP email inbox. I looked all over for an option to leave it on the server but have come up empty handed.
    JJ
  2. BitPusher2600

BitPusher2600 Member

I'm not sure, but on mine, if I delete an email thru the phone after reading it, it actually made a folder in my inbox called "deleted items." Never had that until this phone, and I can only get there by loading up my email account on the computer. You could double check for something like that, set up a different account somewhere and forward the ones you want to keep so you can safely delete them from the phone, or simply don't delete the ones you wanna hang on to.

Those are the only ideas I have, don't know what else to tell you. Sorry if I was no help :)
  3. ajayden

ajayden Member

I checked my email settings on the phone and there is no option to leave the emails on the server.