Ekos Homescreens

Discussion in 'Q Home Screens and Wallpapers' started by eko, Feb 8, 2008.

1. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

my un-educated guess is no.
  2. smiller2076

smiller2076 New Member

One last thing Eko and I'll be content. Can you make the button highlight a little lighter? It's kind of hard to see the little black outline.
    You rock BTW :)

Sent from my Q!
  3. MOJOSLIM

MOJOSLIM New Member

Here is a classic Denver Broncos pic. Just thought I would post if you had time to make an hs to add to your collection. Thanks again for the previous homescreens. They look awesome!

Attached Files:

4. eko

eko New Member

WM7 Facade

Here is my take on WM7 Facade required

click here to dl WM7 Facade
    [​IMG]

click here to download alternative backgrounds for this layout
    [​IMG]

to use the backgrounds go to your facade settings and then change the background. Do not do this from the regular Homescreen settings page or you will get a white line at the top.

If you like the Check back for more backgrounds for it as I will be updating them. Also let me know if there is a background you would like to use with it ~ellie
  5. smiller2076

smiller2076 New Member

Sorry...in reference to The Punisher HS.

(I know I'm a pain :embarassed:)
  6. eko

eko New Member

Which buttons are you talking about? I cant remember which one of the punisher files is the one you are using now :( zip it and post it so that I make sure i get the right one please. Not a pain at all :) you just want it perfect for you and I get that

also...

Mac wallpaper pack for my wm7 facade layout
    [​IMG]
  7. smiller2076

smiller2076 New Member

This is the one I was talking about. When you highlight the icon in the launcher on the home screen, it has a black box around it...wondering if you could get that to be a lighter color so it's easier to see.

Attached Files:

8. lickwid

lickwid New Member

I really like this Homepage them, but is there any way to use Facade's launcher instead of having the "recently used" applications? Thanks!

Actually, looking at it closer, it seems that you have programmed specific apps onto the front page. Is it better if I just edit the XML file myself with apps I typically use?
  9. eko

eko New Member

That is actually the facade launcher, just go to your facade settings and choose your buttons :) under the launcher buttons settings. This is actually one of the few of my homescreens that uses facades launcher
  10. lickwid

lickwid New Member

Obviously you are right. my previous launcher apps must have been overwritten. Only minor suggestion is to have this sweet theme utilize the top left part of the screen...with orange, I think. But thanks for the sweet homescreen.
  11. eko

eko New Member

Captain America

Ok So I just love Captain america artwork, anyway inspiration came from j3martininez419 and all his sidekick pictures. The mru only displays one but obviously will scroll through all your recently used, so thats kind of fun.

Also for all you missed call screen haters, this one has the missed calls in screen (see my one missed call top left) so if you notice you have to scroll down 1 extra time and you cant figure out why bc you have no missed calls thats why. Anywho without further adu ...

No Plugins

Click here to dl Captain America
    [​IMG]

here is an alternative bg with iron man
    [​IMG]
  12. ajskhan

ajskhan New Member

Is there anyway to make this un-facade?
  13. eko

eko New Member

I dont know how all of you get by with 1 appointment on the homescreen but here you go files attached. If you want to change the background image you will need to open the xml and change this section of code (just the bolded area) to whatever filename you are dropping in there

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

14. ajskhan

ajskhan New Member

I actually do not use the calendar at all. Could that be replaced by Fizz Weather? It really looks awesome!
  15. kronos

kronos New Member

I have a request that involves this style of a theme. Could you make the background look like this:
    http://www.tfw2005.com/gallery/data/1109/tfkc_03_1.jpg

or just the pattern in the background. and replace the windows logo with that logo located in that same image? oh and no facade LOL, i don't use it as of yet! Thanks a million!
  16. eko

eko New Member

Hope this will do :) It installs both Facade and no Facade versions so make sure you just choose the right one :)

Click here to dl Transformers
    [​IMG]
  17. eko

eko New Member

18. felix822

felix822 New Member

Just to let you, I increased the date size to '16' and it still fits and is seen a little better. I really like this style, by the way!
  19. eko

eko New Member

The problem is on long months and days like wednesday it will extend past the graphics borders. But it is all really just personal preference
  20. felix822

felix822 New Member

Oh yeah, I didn't think about that... :embarassed: