dont act in anger.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Weapondrift, Aug 23, 2008.

1. Weapondrift

Weapondrift New Member

dont act in anger.

Ok, so this evening I had about 339 1/2 things go wrong this evening. So the final thing that made my evening was trying to do something simple by installing the homescreen (that CrazyKay went out of her way to do for me) I sat in the house for 4 hours trying to figure it out but with nothing to help me except 450 threads with no step by step tutorials to answer my questions about things that wernt working. So in anger I snapped my Q in half and smashed it into a million little pieces. <_<
    At this point I was livid and almost broke my laptop (which thank god I didnt). Anywho, thanks for a great run you guys/girls and Ill catch you on the flip side.
  2. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

are you serious ?....
  3. sherri

sherri Active Member

Reading this on my way home from Broadway (Mama Mia....)

You're kidding, right?????????
  4. brandon.roeder

brandon.roeder New Member

I saw Mama Mia on broadway 2 days ago :)
  5. sherri

sherri Active Member

Did you like it? Remember, I am a lot older than you, and was a fan of ABBA when they were around! My 16 year old daughter loves their music.
  6. Weapondrift

Weapondrift New Member

I only wish I was kidding, keep in mind my day just kept getting worse and worse and worse and that was just icing on the cake.
  7. Weapondrift

Weapondrift New Member

no i am not kidding it is completly broken.
  8. brandon.roeder

Well..I'm 15 and thought it was cool. My sister loved it (shes 13)

We saw grease also..now that I LOVED! :laugh2:
  9. sherri

sherri Active Member

We saw Grease when it opened. My brother-in-law works in the theatre industry, so we have certain perks. Loved that! Took all three kids. My youngest was a fan of the tv show "You're the One that we want" and voted like crazy for Max and Laura, so she was in heaven...When Grease was on Broadway for the second time (waaayyy back in 1994!) I had seen it 4 times (that was my brother-in-laws show, so we always had amazing seats and backstage passes). I took my oldest to see it in 1997, and she got to play in Greased Lightning!
  10. Weapondrift

Weapondrift New Member

At the time I was trying to install my homescreen i was trying to log onto the internet but my computer wouldnt acess EQ, It kept timing out...altho I could acess google/yahoo/dell/and evey other web page but EQ. so this added to my frustration.
  11. brandon.roeder

Nice! I watched "You're the One that we want" b/c the runner up (Austin Miller) was from my home town (Alvin TX) :)
  12. fr4nk1yn

fr4nk1yn New Member

Insurance? I ate when I leave my phone on top of the car and drive off /=
  13. sherri

sherri Active Member

That's what I was thinking!

Was EQ undergoing maintenance? Why couldn't Weapondrift get on?
  14. Weapondrift

Weapondrift New Member

Probably because my day was already F***ed up and it wanted to add to my frustration. EQ was not undergoing maintenence. I was trying to log on from 5pm - 9pm before work.

Yes I have insurance, but more importantly im more angry at myself then anything (not only because i broke my phone) because i allowed my anger to take over. I have tried to control my anger for so long that recently "outside forces" have allowed it to bud. It swells up inside and usually I am able to control it and swallow it down, but today I couldnt take it anymore and it emerged for its little "cocoon". People ask me why I am single, and how come i do not have a gf and all that bs, and this is why (my anger). I do not allow women to get close to me because I know I will turn into the thing I hate most...and you see the result.
  15. sherri

sherri Active Member

Unfortunately, I have a quick trigger temper also. Seems we always take it out on things/people that are important to us. It's a new day now, so things have to get better. Take a walk, get a new phone, and know someone is always there (or here) for you!
  16. Weapondrift

Weapondrift New Member

unfortunalty, walks are not possible since I am at work. People are there for me yes, but I will not allow them to be there for me. Doing this will fuel what dorment rage i have left. Getting a new phone will be a given as soon as time and money permits.
  17. fr4nk1yn

fr4nk1yn New Member

I break stuff all the time. Doesn't bother me. Bothers my wife sometimes.
    I walked out my house tonight and there's a bike sitting across my walkway right at the base of the steps, It went flying :)
    Now somebody says the rim is bent(?), Go get one I ain't paying for it.

Oh wait... That's not helping right?
  18. Weapondrift

Weapondrift New Member

for some reason I picture you in purple shorts painted in green throwing the bike across the lawn "HULK SMASH!!!!" rofl
  19. firecracker37

firecracker37 New Member

Two important lessons from this post.

1. Don't try and fix a problem when EQ won't work.

2. NEVER make Weapon mad or he has the power to snap your phone in half, which I am sure takes some strength.

Honestly though, I understand. Many expensive things have taken a brutal beating when they wouldn't work for me. I had this car a while back that needed some work which required me taking the dash appart. After I was finished the damn thing wouldn't go back together, so I smashed it against my perfectly good tail light. Short tempers are expensive.
  20. Weapondrift

Weapondrift New Member

Well said firecracker btw its good to see you again, its been a while.