Do you use protection?

Discussion in 'HTC Imagio' started by johnbrain, Oct 10, 2009.

1. johnbrain

johnbrain New Member

Do you use protection?

I really want the invisible shield as soon as its available for the Imagio. In the meantime I am just being super careful. I plan on getting a rubber cover as soon as available.

What if anything are you using?
  2. blackmeto

blackmeto Active Member

i keep the factory plastic on all my phones until i find the protection that fits me best. I just took it off of my omnia today when my case and shield finally arrived

as the days go on u will see more items available here for much cheaper than anywhere else
    http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_tr..._nkw=imagio holster&_sacat=See-All-Categories

I personally am a holster man so i went with a rubberized hard case with a belt clip and a touchscreen shield
    if u are the same, MAKE SURE THE CASE COMES WITH A BELT CLIP.
    just because the hole is in the back doesnt mean it comes with a clip
    ask the seller sometimes you can get them to throw one in for free

Have fun!

o and i hate silicone cases u may be diff though
  3. johnbrain

johnbrain New Member

Cover and Screen Protection

Found a thread on PPCgeeks that the ipod touch cover is almost exact. So I bought the basic plastic cover and trimmed it to fit for short term protection. It looks good on bright colorful screens like the home screen and photos but this type of screen protector looks a little fuzzy or pixelated on text. I'm sure you know what I am talking about.

I order a rubber case on Ebay, and a Clear Protector screen cover on Ebay as well. Clear Protector is the same type of product as Invisible Shield. It's funny because we all talk about how beautiful these displays are, look forward to AMOLED, but then of course we cover them up with something that will not be 100% clear.

PM me if you want links. I'm not sure I'm supposed to post Ebay items here. Total protection for $18 though.
  4. kareljack

kareljack Active Member

My phone and I have been in a committed relationship for almost 2 years now, so sometimes we..uhhh... go 'bare back'... ;-)
  5. Richard713

Richard713 New Member

found this not bad for 3.99 i dont know about the invs sheild only becuz of the border on the phone will look kinda weird still lookin for a screen protector but have not found on yet...
    iMagio Silicone case
  6. bberryhill0

bberryhill0 Active Member

I only use protection on the parts I don't touch.
  7. knotbeerdan

knotbeerdan New Member

I will not use a touchscreen unless i have a screen protector on it. For my omnia i had a silicone case, leather sleeve, belt clip and always had a screen protector on it. Now for my imagio i went to Phantom skins (like ghost armor) and i got my whole phone covered. This is definitely the way to go. Now i can throw my phone in the same pocket as my keys and not worry about it. :dft012:wink