Disable Scrolling?

Discussion in 'Q Home Screens and Wallpapers' started by kaylabeers, Mar 29, 2008.

1. kaylabeers

kaylabeers New Member

Disable Scrolling?

I have a theme I am using and it's great. My problem is that it tries to scroll down, but there is nothing under my facade schedule. When I go to select one of my "events", it scrolls, and all my stuff goes out of place. There are no plug-ins under the facade scheduler.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I read one thread about it, but no answers, and kinda not the same problem.
  2. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

looks like theres an extra line in there somewhere or plugin is to big
    i cant tell but if you didnt post up your xml code

-Sent from my Q
  3. Giddaltti

Giddaltti New Member

Are you usin Facad? If so you can adjust the number of lines that you can scroll through. Set the number of lines to 50is or work with it until its right where you want it on the scree. I then use a plug I found called PT. It's used to scroll through the scheduler. Once installed you would click your arrow key pad down arrow and then right arrow. Agan, make sure you adjust your HS plug, by reducing the number of text lines to view, this should bring what is currently out of view into your screen. Just work with it until you have it where you need it. i'm new at this, sorry for my lack of proper tech talk. Here is what i use it includes the pt plug. I haven't been able to post a shot of my screen, not sure why it disappears once I close the thread out.

Using Fizz, Facade and PT plug

Attached Files:

4. Der Alta

Der Alta New Member

The problem you're having is because the plugin height for your Facade section is too large.

That number is the one you want to adjust. The screen shot shows you're quite close to the correct number, so reducing it by 5 should work.
  5. eko

eko New Member

reducing by 1 or 2 may even work, but that is the correct area to edit.

If you post the xml one of us could give more exact advice
  6. kaylabeers

kaylabeers New Member

Well I don't see that one, but there is a Landscape height, and I have lowered and lowered it and it doesn't change... Here is the attached:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/3k11xt
  7. eko

eko New Member

try adding a height attribute to the facade line (there isnt one now), I would recomend trying sometihing like height="63" and see if that works
  8. kaylabeers

kaylabeers New Member

This worked.