Disable Media Player button

Discussion in 'Samsung Saga' started by cbw20004, Mar 9, 2009.

1. cbw20004

cbw20004 New Member

Disable Media Player button

Those little music notes are starting to drive me batty. I have been hunting through the phone trying to find where either the registry entry, or the short cut is so that I can disable this evil this little button, but I have yet to find it. Can anyone point me in the right direction before I physically remove it?
  2. EQBob

EQBob New Member

Um....no offense, but what exactly are you talking about?

Little music notes?
    Media player button?
    Huh?
  3. cbw20004

cbw20004 New Member

None taken believe me. On the bottom right of the saga, there is the little envelope for the messaging button, and then to the left, the little one with music notes that brings up the media player. I believe the media player button is evil, and needs to be disabled.
  4. EQBob

EQBob New Member

Hmmm...no idea how to do that.
    Sounds like you have a real "interesting" relationship with that particular button <G>
  5. cbw20004

cbw20004 New Member

Oh yes. I'll be typing away not even thinking about it... and I'll look down at my screen... and there is the media player... laughing at me... taunting me. It needs to go away.

I konw the Q buttons could be remapped by changing the shortcuts associated with them, however I have yet to find those shortcut files.
  6. EQBob

EQBob New Member

so you're saying you hit it instead of the key you want to...presumably the period?
  7. cbw20004

cbw20004 New Member

The period, the M, The spacebar, the W, I hit it all the time instead of what I want, yes. If I can find the shortcut, I plan on making an empty batch file to point it to literally causing it to do nothing.
  8. EQBob

EQBob New Member

sorry, got no help for that one. I have seen other people ask about the same thing in the Saga forum on PDAPhoneHome, but there was no solution.

(Really Chris, I was just told about that site, I never actually *go* there <G>)