Different versions of the HTC Touch Diamond?

Discussion in 'HTC Touch Diamond' started by MikeSteffler, Sep 24, 2008.

1. MikeSteffler

MikeSteffler Guest

Different versions of the HTC Touch Diamond?

I bought an HTC Touch Diamond from Telus in Ontario, Canada, and it didn't have:
    • a cool faceted back
    • a second camera (for video conversations)
    • FM radio tuner
    • who knows what else???

What gives?:mad::(
  2. toenail

toenail Guest

yeah i believe there are different versions out.. i have the one from sprint.. redish backplate, curvy, looks satisfied with it but could do without the red color
  3. MikeSteffler

MikeSteffler Guest

Red?? Can you link to a picture?
  4. toenail

toenail Guest

here ya go.. took it from the sprint site

Attached Files:

5. MikeSteffler

MikeSteffler Guest

That is exactly like mine, except for the colour.

I'd love to get one of those red backplates for my wife - she has the same phone (she liked mine) and her favourite colour is red. :D Wanna trade?
  6. toenail

toenail Guest

dude, i would so be down for that.. the red backplate is what i hate about the phone the most.. actually that is probably the only thing i dont like about it.. but i dont think i can go any amount of days without a backplate.. but thats one thing ive been looking for online.. a replacement backplate
  7. Xtrm302

Xtrm302 Guest

Just get a rubber case via boxwave and you will not see the back anymore...:)
  8. toenail

toenail Guest

i have the cdma version of the phone and the only cases that im seeing are the clear ones.. plus im one to keep the phone hidden in the pocket, dont like it displayed outside my pants.. i could still use a case but prefer a nice little leather one with a clip and not a swivel.. swivel to too damn bulky
  9. freecalls

freecalls New Member

I have been using the HTC Touch Diamond for a few months now, and it’s generally a great phone. Here is my only gripe. It’s sluggish. The longer it’s turned on for, the more the used memory builds up, until it gets to a point where the phone has to be rebooted to clear it.