Did you get the Windows Phone 7 update?

Discussion in 'Windows Phone 7' started by chris, Feb 21, 2011.

1. ninjaap

ninjaap Moderator

Damn! I'm thinking MS stopped updates to AT&T all together, coz I haven't seen a single Surround or Quantum owner say they've got the update... Thanks alot Samsung!!! [​IMG]
  2. chris

chris Administrator Staff Member

Copy and paste will come with the March update. I think the speed improvements are also due then. This update should be no more than a preparation for the actual NoDo update in March.
  3. kareljack

kareljack Active Member

No copy and paste in that update..this was
    more of a prep, but some reported there were speed improvements.
  4. kiddo

kiddo New Member

Got the update installed without any hitches a few days ago on my HTC Mozart here in the Philippines
  5. Tsartsalis Dimitris

Tsartsalis Dimitris New Member

Still waiting for mine. I have an HTC Trophy 7 witch souldn't have any problems, but I don't know it is taking so long. I live in Greece and no word here yet.
  6. EugeneWee

EugeneWee New Member

Up date available here in Singapore.. Done it on HD7... No cnp... Bluetooth transfer..kind of disappoint :(
    Will wait till March for good news..
  7. ajayden

ajayden Member

Eugene, I am from Singapore and I havent received the update...I am using HTC Trophy. :(
  8. EugeneWee

EugeneWee New Member

9. RandomAlec

RandomAlec Member

No update here, I haven't checked through Zune yet, I'm just waiting for my notification on my Samsung Focus first. I'm on AT&T by the way.
  10. BWG

BWG Member

My Omnia 2 never had update problems. Well, I call 4 updates in 6 months a problem in itself.
  11. Rick4523

Rick4523 New Member

on behalf of Aussies, I apologise for this guys incoherent post.
    you'll find that 7004 is the latest update (version).
  12. Jack L Bonner

Jack L Bonner New Member

So since I got my phone about a week ago, mine should be updated???? My HD7 shows:

OS Version: 7.0.7004.0
    Firmware #: 2250.09.12001.531

Do I already have the (PRE)- Update?

Jack
  13. Hiram

Hiram Member

So, the original launch date for the pre-update past ... and the extra three days waiting for a fixed pre-update have also come and gone. No update for Samsung Focus/AT&T Puerto Rico, USA. Anyone got any news? The much hyped update may be around the corner, and the pre-update has been a bust! [​IMG]
  14. ninjaap

ninjaap Moderator

Nada. Surround starting feel left behind here...
  15. Despair

Despair New Member

Hilarious that people are getting upset about not getting a phone update. Oh no, your lives are going to end...
  16. Zeuss1220

Zeuss1220 New Member

Bought my Trophy in Singapore. Living in brunei and my phone is not tied to any carriers. Still no update here.
  17. Gonzalo

Gonzalo Member

I have the HD7 and I didnt get the update.
  18. chris

chris Administrator Staff Member

This is bizarre. I understand phones like mine (Samsung) not getting them yet, but why not the HTC phones?
  19. Jens Veraa

Jens Veraa Member

Microsoft to resume Samsung pre-NoDo updates today

UPDATE—Wed. Mar. 2
    Starting today, we plan to resume rolling out the February update to Samsung phones. Meanwhile, we’re continuing to dispatch the update to other Windows Phone models. As has been the case, the software patch is being sent out on a rolling schedule. You’ll see a message on your phone when it’s available.
    During the past week the engineering team has pinpointed and fixed problems that were preventing a small percentage of Windows Phones from installing the February software patch. We apologize again for the delay and continue looking for ways to improve the update process.
  20. Gonzalo

Gonzalo Member

I just connected my HD7 to my computer, fired up the Zune desktop software, went to settings and checked for any updates. Stated none found and its up to date with version 7.0 (7004).

So is this the latest version.