Der Alta's homescreens

Discussion in 'Q Home Screens and Wallpapers' started by Der Alta, Sep 14, 2007.

1. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

Guess they didn't like Mouseboots version, n99. BTW, Der Alta hasn't been taking requests for a while now. U might want to ask Eko for one. She also takes paypal donations, but I haven't seen her lately here either. Try her site @ ekopapers.com.
  2. Dholmes55

Dholmes55 New Member

I requested it out in a diffrent thread N99 ...but

The person that responded had a different image with Facade and Orange and the main guy has the time across his face . Although they did a great job ..I'm picky if paying .....

I just want a simple no plug in HS

I like Der's homescreens..I'm a fan

Also seeing if he wanted to use the Elfquest image I submitted to float some paypal donations his way lmao . :2cool:
  3. Der Alta

Der Alta New Member

I have been buried with real life, and haven't had much free time to build a new screen. The elfquest is nice, but it looks really busy.

I'm hoping to set aside some time this weekend to get to a screen I've had in the wings for a while. If you can find an Elfquest image that isn't so busy, I'll tackle it, hopefully.
  4. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

Sure glad to c your back (at least part-time) DA. Sure did miss ya!!:smile:

BTW: A few of the designers have tried to tell him that the Elfquest pic is NOT a great pic to work with, but he is pretty persistent that he wants to use it. Another designer made 1 for him (using a dif pic) but I guess he didn't like it.
  5. crazykay

crazykay New Member

thanks for you help DA. I appreciate it
  6. crazykay

crazykay New Member

Yourself, golden y, eko, prosper and docmac129 have the real talent. im just here to have a little fun and help out if I can. All your guys (and gals) homescreens are just amazing. I haven't been doin this to long (maybe a month or so, right docmac?)so I still have a lot and I mean a lot left to learn but I am trying and that's all that matters to me ya know.
  7. DA..having a problem with your Black Facade V3.0.
    For some reason, even though I have everything set to default, my bottom bar is blue instead of black.
    I have eko's theme installed, etc.
  8. TreeFrog

TreeFrog Active Member

Everything shouldn't be default...Color scheme should be black soft keys. :smile:
  9. his readme for it says default and the blacksoftkeys aren't working with it....only along the top not the bottom.

resetting the phone worked.
  10. Mr. HQ

Mr. HQ New Member

Icons not showing properly?

A little new to this here. Any reason why numerous icons across the top would be showing as a windows icon?? I reset the phone as Tony suggested and that helped the black bars.

This is for Black Facade v3.0

Damn there sure is a lot of options in Facade
  11. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

probably becuase you dont have the programs that DA used when he created it
    go in to facade and go to the launcher section and change the programs to what you want
  12. flattoprob

flattoprob New Member

Missed call Screen

any way to get a missed call screen
  13. dgriff14

dgriff14 New Member

can you please...

could you please work your magic and make a couple home screens. i love my city and my soccer club and wanted to sport them on my moto q. I've previously downloaded a handful of your great work and wanted some unique screens. And if you can, please no plugins. Thanks in advance. You're a BEAST!

Attached Files:

14. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

Just a heads up for people requesting HS's from DA, he has been real busy with his real life/job/etc and hasn't taken any personal requests for HS's for the last month or so. U may want to post your requests in the general HS requests section & maybe if u r lucky, 1 of the other great HS designers will tackle it. DA will hopefully return to making great screens in the near future, but until then I thought u should know!
    potq
  15. crazykay

crazykay New Member

did you not read docmacs comment above yours????? der alta is busy with other obligations! it might be a long while before he gets to it
  16. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

Yet another reason I fought to NOT have my own HS thread. If u r unable to check on it daily, other people have to answer your threads requests/questions/etc. And it seems that certain people cant comprehend or read what has been spelled out for them aye Crazykay?
  17. crazykay

crazykay New Member

soap box??? first off I have no problems to deal with and second off I seriously doubt der alta will help someone as rude as you after he reads your reply! how about grow up a little and realize when someone is trying to help you out!! no need to be rude!! this is a very friendly forum and we don't need people like you trying to bring others down. all you are doing is showing your immaturity....... oh and thank you docmac! I completely agree with you and understand where your coming from!
  18. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

If their willing to wait, possibly a long time, then let them wait CK. They cant say they haven't been warned!! And by the way fddls, its generally NOT a good idea to pis off other HS designers, cuz u might find it hard to get what u want.
  19. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

and definately not on your second post in the forum:wink:
  20. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

next time, check the attitude at the login.