Der Alta's homescreens

Discussion in 'Q Home Screens and Wallpapers' started by Der Alta, Sep 14, 2007.

1. Der Alta

Der Alta New Member

2. Der Alta

Der Alta New Member

OK, so I cleaned it up a bit and ended up with this:

[​IMG]
    "Right Click" and "Save As"

I reveresed the click action on the buttons, and tweaked the colors a bit. In addition, cleaned up the overall image. I'm now going to work up a few icon selections and place them it to approach a further refinement.
  3. Der Alta

Der Alta New Member

Something more sensible for the Guys.

[​IMG]

I'll give out Reputation points, for anyone that can name a movie she hasn't gone topless in. :D
  4. Der Alta

Der Alta New Member

5. Der Alta

Der Alta New Member

As I've been building my stack of Halloween homescreens, I've been washing back and worth on one particular background. Two different pieces of the screen have been the source of discussion.

One is the text color. Standard white, a smooth purple, or Pumpkin Orange? Any thoughts?

Second is the image darkness. Which is of course dependent upon the color.

Image One: [​IMG]

or

Image Two: [​IMG]
    (D'oh!)

One is darker than Two, which allows for only certain text colors. Two is lighter, and lends itself to darker text colors. I figured I'd open this up to the cast and crew of of EQ, in hopes of assisting in the color layout.
  6. Der Alta

Der Alta New Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

To get the whole collection, it's available as one down load. "Right Click" and "Save As"

As a side note, I've utilized Eko's "black bars" scheme for these.
  7. Der Alta

Der Alta New Member

8. Der Alta

Der Alta New Member

9. Der Alta

Der Alta New Member

[​IMG]

I finally got around to editing up my "Quiet Blue Phone" set-up. This is blank without any numbers input. You'll have to do the XML edit yourself to adjust the numbers. In addition, you get Numbers instead of names. Given the time, and the list of adjustments, I would be able to create the buttons for you.

This requires facade and Fizz weather. On my "To Do" list is revising this one to eliminate Fizz Weather.
  10. Der Alta

Der Alta New Member

[​IMG]
    Here's my revision to "Quiet Blue w/ Facade"
    I've assembled 4 facade tabs, in two Tiers. One for My programs and Quick Dial. The second tier for Schedule and Tasks.
    All the tabs are hidden until you click over them.
    Beacuse it contains personal phone numbers, I won't post the XML until I've revised it without it.
  11. jknight4200

jknight4200 New Member

Der: How can I make the tab of phone numbers a plug in?? That would be sweet to have frequently used numbers on the home screen instead of, say, a mru bar...I've tried to figure it out using your xml but can't. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
  12. Der Alta

Der Alta New Member

This is "Quiet Blue - Stacked"

Again, as it has personal information, I can't release the XML. Whence cleansed, it'll be available.

[​IMG]

"right Click" and "Save As"

I've edited the personal info out of the XML and changed it over to numbers. Easily editable via the usual methods. If someone desires one of the "Facade w/ Phone" screens I've done, feel free to ask for edits to the buttons. I save the graphic files to make is editable.

Enjoy.
  13. Der Alta

Der Alta New Member

14. Der Alta

Der Alta New Member

15. Der Alta

Der Alta New Member

16. Der Alta

Der Alta New Member

Wow... My own Sticky Thread. I'm humbled.

And so, that means I'll have to keep posting screens. Al the while improving them as I develop.

Here's a Halloween Screen, done as a Request.

[​IMG]

And a Dragon Screen as a request.
    [​IMG]
  17. Der Alta

Der Alta New Member

Yep, I understand. The only way for me to edit (read: Delete others posts) is to have moderator status. Those responsiblities are no handed out without thought, or the need for extra staff. You both have it covered quite well.

Thanks though.

And on a Homescreen note, here was my weapon of choice from last night.

[​IMG]
  18. Der Alta

Der Alta New Member

19. Der Alta

Der Alta New Member

Its really not that difficult, people. To download a screen from my server, you follow the directions POSTED RIGHT UNDER THE IMAGE. Just to repeat them, here they are "RIGHT CLICK" and "SAVE AS". Once downloaded to your PC, you open the zip file, and there is a "READ ME.TXT" file. Oddly enough, you should do that. It contains directions on how to load it to your Q.

Which is just as easy. You open a window, on your PC, and navigate to the folder "application data/home" on your Q. You open another window on your PC (yes, a second window), and open the zip file. Drag from your PC, to your Q, every thing (just as it is in the zip file) except for the readme.txt file.

That's it. My homescreen is now on your Q. Go through your settings to select a new homescreen and you'll see it listed as "DA_blah-blah".

If its a CAB file, you didn't get it from me. Exercise your right to "Google"

Now, because I'm a bit bent about having to explain this, and I've had a crappy day. I'm loading this homescreen to my Q and following suit.

[​IMG]
  20. Der Alta

Der Alta New Member