dee's HS

Discussion in 'Q Home Screens and Wallpapers' started by deejmemixx, Oct 5, 2007.

1. deejmemixx

deejmemixx New Member

hahahahaha lmaooooooo for real laughing my ass off..wow i knew that i sweat but daughter yelling at me and really tired from not being able to sleep last night..

*kicks himself in the butt* so sorry to you rude and to you mr young!!!
  2. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

not really :}

more to Neil then to me... i do believe we are both (Neil and myself) forgiving people so don't worry about it, just don't let it happen again :}
  3. halofive

halofive New Member

hello....great screens! im having the same issue with the download. they end up as a .tgz How can i fix this?

thanks
  4. deejmemixx

deejmemixx New Member

one of the mods know what to do with the file name?? rude boy you can go into the server and see they are either .cab or .zip i dont know why it is comming up the way it is.
  5. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

when i download the files they come in as .rar... just to make sure, are we talking about my server ?
  6. deejmemixx

deejmemixx New Member

ya everytime i try and dl it is saying invalid directory, i have the tgz associated with winzip and all..but it still should not be comming up as .tgz cause it is a .cab or a .zip so from the server to here it is changing format.and i am totally lost.
  7. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

freaking weird... i have both .cab and .rar as a mime (application/x-compressed) which is what it is suppose to be, let me add .zip as a mime and see. give me a minute and try/test.
  8. deejmemixx

deejmemixx New Member

so figure anything out?? lol i have tried opening with diff progys and nothing works...i should be in the tv show L _ _ T... lol

ps to rb, thanks for the gl in other thread, i got the job and the lady loved me so much she is paying for me to get licensed haha :)
  9. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

i wanted you to test after i added the mime for zip...

congratz.. what do you need licensed for ?
  10. deejmemixx

deejmemixx New Member

i tired and it still didnt work :(, maybe i am not uploading them right..cause when u put my other ones up they work fine. i am following your instructions to a T though..??

well i got a job at primerica (branch of citigroup) i am going to be doing financial advising (investing, consolodating debts, re morgaging and insurance) so i have to get a licence to invest, insurance and so on. got classes all weekend for the investing and what not.
  11. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

ok... here's the thing, i didn't look at it anymore since i deleted it.. if you want me to look at it email it to me.
  12. deejmemixx

deejmemixx New Member

well its all of the ones i have uploaded on here.. lol
  13. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

oh really ? so you think if i get one of my ftp it will be messed up ?
  14. deejmemixx

deejmemixx New Member

i dont know.. i click on every one of them, go to open and it says invalid, only thing i can think of is from the ftp to here it is getting goofy.
  15. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

i downloaded 1 .zip from your screens... unpacked it and works w/ no problem... + if it was my ftp others would have the same issue and i have heard no "complaints" so far. could it be the .cab's ?
  16. deejmemixx

deejmemixx New Member

the first hs i posted does not work, invalid archive it says and it is a cab, so maybe it is a cab, but the program that i use makes them...hmm i dont know, its just wierd i tried all of them in this thread and none work
  17. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

the first one in this thread ? and it's not easy to make a .cab so i am not sure if i tried the build-in ones.
  18. poa1977

poa1977 New Member

looks like a cool homescreen

but I can't make it work :frown:
  19. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

you can't make what work ?
  20. poa1977

poa1977 New Member

I can't make the home screen work. I have a .cab file... now what? I put it in the application data/home folder the way I did with all the xml files previously and then tried to switch to it. I also tried opening it through file manager then looking for a new HS in the menu but nothing.......