DDTM and DNS Servers Hack

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9c' started by ReggaePoweredDC2, Dec 13, 2007.

1. ReggaePoweredDC2

ReggaePoweredDC2 New Member

DDTM / DNS Servers / TCPMP / DialPad

I was just wondering if the Motorola Q9c has the same DDTM problem as the original Q. You would have to dial "DEBUG" and turn off DDTM after every soft reset in order to allow calls to come through while using data transfer.

So does the Q9c have the same problem? If so how do you fix it. I tried to dial "DEBUG" but its does not work.

-----

Also, I tried the Open DNS Servers Hack (from Big-D) but the file does not execute.

-----

I installed TCPMP and the Flash Video Bundle, just like I did with my original Q but its not working properly. When I try to play YouTube Videos WMP opens and then gets a Network Error. Am I missing something?
  2. BIGD

BIGD New Member

it works , what do u expect it to do ? it just changes the dns servers and if u check ur servers before and after u execute the app u will c the difference.
  3. Breeze Loo

Breeze Loo New Member

did you change the file type association? in tcpmp, go to options -> settings -> select page -> file associations -> make sure "flash video" and "mms protocol" are both checked.
  4. BryanT

BryanT New Member

I think you missed the point of his question.

5. BIGD

BIGD New Member

I did here is what my answer was for " Also, I tried the Open DNS Servers Hack (from Big-D) but the file does not execute. "
  6. ReggaePoweredDC2

ReggaePoweredDC2 New Member

No I did not do this. I will redownload the Programs and try your suggestions. Thank You.

As for the other questions, everything is resolved. I am just wondering about the DDTM and using the DEBUG menu. I will assume that it is possible for calls to come through while data is being transferred.
  7. mulletmandan

mulletmandan New Member

Has anyone figured out how to get the DNS settings to stick? Every time I change them, they are always changed back after reboot. Do I just need to run Big-D's DNS change program after every reboot?

Thanks for the help...
  8. BIGD

BIGD New Member

yeah , thats the problem with those dns servers u gotta run it very time :(