Date and Time

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9n' started by ninjaap, Mar 10, 2009.

1. ninjaap

ninjaap Moderator

Date and Time

Did anyone else experience problems with their date and time since DST? Sunday at 2am the phone beeped at me, with a window telling me it updated the time and changed it according to DST. So I said cool.. but...

Twice already (once on sunday afternoon and once today) my clock moved forward ANOTHER hour. And I noticed today, my date reset itself to march 5, 2009. HUH? What's the deal? Could this be a DST glitch?
  2. Q-Area51

Q-Area51 Guest

Must be an ATT thing - fine on VZW . . . of course VZW doesn't have all those bars. . . for all the techs to get toasted in!! Heeeee :) -Q
  3. ninjaap

ninjaap Moderator

You think so? My coworkers who are on ATT didn't have that problem with their phones. One had a sony ericson the other a nokia. So that's why I'm thinking it's the phone.
  4. Vazguard

Vazguard Active Member

Master Reset. :smile:
  5. ninjaap

ninjaap Moderator

Eh, I don't mind doing master resets. I've already done like 5 since I got the phone. But I'll wait a few more days and see if it's an everyday occurrence.
  6. ParaCAD

ParaCAD New Member

Ninja......Had no problem with it on my "h" on ATT. I've really no idea how it works or what would cause your issues. But i didn't see the problem. Updated DST just fine and that was it.