DashWire

Discussion in 'Windows Phone Software' started by gmardre, Oct 23, 2007.

1. dashwire

dashwire New Member

Just wanted to give you Q fans a heads up....we now support symbian. I know I know, you guys probably could care less with your windows phones but maybe your friends with their "equal os" phones (I like wm too) would wanna check us out. We've been working our butts off on this so hopefully now we can relax for like...an hour, then work towards those features you guys keep telling us about!
  2. Vazguard

Vazguard Active Member

Glad to hear it! I'll be sure to tell my friend who uses a Nokia N95.
  3. Sirrahdorraj

Sirrahdorraj New Member

With Dashwire, is it possible to print all of the text/sms messages to/from someone? With my old, not-smart phone, I found a tool that allowed me to download all of the messages to a text file and then print them off (came in handy as proof for me when I went to court vs my child's "mother"), showing to/from, date, time, and message.
  4. sherri

sherri Active Member

Yes. I think I remember being able to do this. You have to keep your phone set up to automatically sync w/Dashwire so you get all the texts as they come in and are replied to. Hope this helps!
  5. Shasta

Shasta New Member

I second that. If DW had a calendar feature, I'd be set for life. :smile:
  6. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

a calendar would be sweet...

(i could ditch Wireless Sync, that i started using yesterday :}
  7. sherri

sherri Active Member

Why did you start with this? Thought you used Ogg synch or another method? You decided to spend an extra $15.00?
  8. dashwire

dashwire New Member

I know we've been away for quite some time now. If anyone wishes to let us try to patch up any broken forum relations we've had on here, we're taking all questions! Feel free to let us know if we can help in any way with your Dashwire needs.

FYI: We're still working hard towards some new things...SOON (I promise)
  9. Bozz

Bozz New Member

I've been running Dashwire for quite some time now, and like it.... however, it doesn't seem to function correctly much of the time.

For example, it used to be that I would see it startup when I powered on my phone, and although it was in the background it made the phone sluggish and unresponsive for a few mins once it booted. Then, over the coarse of the day it would show up in the task manager but show 0 memory 0% resources (like it was dead).

NOW, it NEVER runs on its own...if I start Dashwire, it will sync and things are fine initially, but it doesn't startup anymore when I boot the phone, etc.

It seemed to work pretty good under WM5, then WM6, but not now under WM6.1.

Any thoughts?
    Bozz
  10. dashwire

dashwire New Member

We should work on 6.1 without issue. "Should" is the operative word here, so perhaps something is going on that we're unaware of at this point.

Are you using the latest Dashwire Mobile client (v381)? Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling Dashwire Mobile (http://m.dashwire.com)?

Believe that you reached out to support over the weekend about this. If stuff still isn't working, then upload your logfile, give us a heads up, and we'll take a dive in.

Appreciate it.