Currently eating....

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by EQBob, Apr 3, 2009.

1. EQBob

EQBob New Member

Northeast chili made with hamburger or Souther chili made with some kind of slow cooked beef cut?
    Beans or no beans?

Chili differs wildly across the US.
  2. dafoxs

dafoxs New Member

IPhone .
  3. Q-Area51

Q-Area51 Guest

BIG chunks of beef, three kinds of beans. YUM !!! :) -Q
  4. EQBob

EQBob New Member

Sounds good.

Just got done two pieces of strawberry cake that was infused with strawberry jello to make it even more strawberry. My wife thought it was exceedingly strange that I requested it not be icing'ed, but it's so much better when it is just the cake.
  5. EQBob

EQBob New Member

Two Excedrin and an Inderal.
  6. cindra

cindra Active Member

Thanks, but still not working. I can see that on the laptop, which is set to EQ2009. But on the phone, which automagically went to the mobile site, there is no where to change it to the EQ2009 view that I can see. I logged out and logged back in too, but no joy. :( The iPhone forum shows up in the laptop view.. *hmmph*
  7. EQBob

EQBob New Member

I tried changing that view one time from EQ2009 to some of the others to see what they would look like. Everything went completely bonkers. Images were missing, looks like the CSS was completely fubared on the positioning, etc. I changed it back and vowed never to touch it again. and this was on the dekstop!
  8. sherri

sherri Active Member

I did that once too! Almost had a stroke! I have tried the EverythingQ and EQ2009. They are similar...sticking with what I know (which is why I'll end up w/the Saga...I know WM!)
  9. cindra

cindra Active Member

May have to ask Chris some time. Sorry to hijack your thread, Bob. If it helps-

Popcorn. :)
  10. EQBob

EQBob New Member

Currently eating (well drinking)...water.

Hey...I didn't say it was going to be an exciting post.
  11. EQBob

EQBob New Member

I don't get concerned about hijacking of threads. They go where they want to. It's all good.
  12. mike250rs

mike250rs New Member

mac & cheeze... microwave style
  13. EQBob

EQBob New Member

egads.....I just about lost it just thinking about that....

I detest most kinds of cheese. My wife loves this microwave mac and cheese that has like 3 kinds of crap...er um cheese in it, including cheddar. The stench of bubbling hot cheddar makes me ...well, you know. I go outside while she cooks it.
  14. cindra

cindra Active Member

BANNED for not liking cheese. It's...unAmerican. :D
  15. EQBob

EQBob New Member

wrong thread for banning <G>

I like White American, Provolone, and Matzhowdoyouspellit (Pizza Cheese)

Other than that, they make my physically sick. Hard to like something that does that....<G>
  16. Vazguard

Vazguard Active Member

Speaking of Pizza, that's what I had. Domino's with black olives to be specific. The apartment was bare so that was the next best thing.
  17. EQBob

EQBob New Member

MMMmmmmm...Pepperoni and green peppers....best pizza combo ever.
  18. Vazguard

Vazguard Active Member

I was taking a break from the usual toppings. Last time I ordered I got the pepp and onions. I surprisingly scrumptious combination.
  19. sherri

sherri Active Member

I love onions on pizza. A few weeks ago, we made our own. One pie was half pepperoni/half plain and the other was fresh mushrooms/olives/and onions
  20. Vazguard

Vazguard Active Member

I like red onions on my salads but I'd never had onions (white) on pizza, so I said what the heck and threw em on.