Currently eating....

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by EQBob, Apr 3, 2009.

1. cchannelz06

cchannelz06 New Member

What? And let Capitalism work the way it was intended to in this country. Careful the government might come snatch you away in the middle of the night for having such crazy thoughts.
  2. cchannelz06

cchannelz06 New Member

Almost forgot.

Steak, salad, sweet patato and bread for dinner. Now its time do go watch some basketball.
  3. EQBob

EQBob New Member

Planning for meatloaf, mashed potatos and corn and trying a new iced tea called "Sweet Leaf"
  4. Vazguard

Vazguard Active Member

My apartment is bare...I don't know what I'm gonna do for dinner. Hmm...
  5. dafoxs

dafoxs New Member

6. cindra

cindra Active Member

ribeye medium rare, mashed potatoes, tossed salad with ranch, and a coke. (and they comped it!) thank you, lonestar. :smile:
  7. dafoxs

dafoxs New Member

Pasta with store bought sauce. While the sauce was simmering, I added a half cup of coke (the soda) to it, simmered it for 5 minutes. It was unreal. Ya have to try it.
    You want a great BBQ sauce, google "coke BBQ sauce."
  8. EQBob

EQBob New Member

The band, the state, the software package, what exactly is lonestar? <G>
  9. dafoxs

dafoxs New Member

A steakhouse.
  10. cindra

cindra Active Member

Dafoxs is right--a steakhouse (a very good one). Search, search, search!! ;)

Poti
  11. dafoxs

dafoxs New Member

We have to get to Bob some how and show him a night on the town. Think a trip to the Lonestar in Twittervile, will be cool. :)
  12. TreeFrog

TreeFrog Active Member

yeah...no duh huh! like your Poti too!
  13. Q-Area51

Q-Area51 Guest

A HUGE bowl of hot meaty THICK chili with Tabasco and a mountain of melted shredded sharp cheddar and a warm buttered baguette !! OOOOOOOOO - YEAH !!! :) -Q

P.S. And a large glass of ice water.
  14. cindra

cindra Active Member

And I'm searching now trying to find how to get the regular forum view instead of the mobile view. I thought it was in settings somewhere but I can't find it. :(

Poti
  15. dafoxs

dafoxs New Member

It should be toward the bottom of the settings page. I usualy get the full version if I google everythingq
  16. mike250rs

mike250rs New Member

*burp*

that would be lunch..again
  17. cindra

cindra Active Member

Didn't work and still not getting it. Crap. Oh well, movie time. Will investigate later.
  18. cchannelz06

cchannelz06 New Member

There is a Lonestar in Twitterville. Huh.
  19. Q-Area51

Q-Area51 Guest

Very left-hand bottom of the main forum page. :) -Q
  20. EQBob

EQBob New Member

POTI = ?

Searched for lonestar steakhouse and found it. Looks good. Kind of ironic that one of the few states thay have no location in is Texas. Would not have guess that they'd have a location in Johnston, PA.

It looks a lot like Texas Roadhouse in terms of comparable meals, prices, etc.

Do they do the whole peanuts on the floor atmosphere thing?