Create your own themes through XML

Discussion in 'Q Home Screens and Wallpapers' started by baer3328, May 14, 2007.

1. baer3328

baer3328 New Member

XML, Rubix cube, which one is more frustrating? Any thoughts on which codes to alter/add/delete?
  2. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

haha i dont know there both pretty obnoxious...
    delete/alter code for what....?
  3. baer3328

baer3328 New Member

I posted the code for the screen and the screen shots along with all hurdles I can't seem to clear.
  4. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

well right off the bat if you want the oxio plugin where the profile plugin is...erase the profile one and put the oxio one in its place...although i have never used oxio so i dont know if its just that simple...
  5. baer3328

baer3328 New Member

I want both on the screen. I actually want to put the tasks bar to the right of the calendar bar but I figured I'd get that answer when someone answers the question about put the time and date on the iconbar. I just want to have the message count, calendar, profile and tasks to appear in bold when unselected. But, I can't figure it out. I think I tried the bold command in so many places it actually messed it up. I also want to change the message count to white but I think it has something to do with the fact that it displays 3 parameters that might change the layout of the code.
  6. Talon8Ya

Talon8Ya New Member

That blacksoftkeys works great actually. It was a quick and simple way to get black keys.

I have actually been playing with that .cab file to see how many color vairents I cant get to work.
    I get black keys and red letters to work but not green letters for some reason.

Ah well I am not a programmer so no biggy I am happy with the black keys.