Crazykay's Homescreen's

Discussion in 'Q Home Screens and Wallpapers' started by crazykay, Jun 3, 2008.

1. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

No, her husband is a Paramedic, & we use 24 hour time to document everything on our runsheets.
  2. chervon88

chervon88 New Member

So thats why you guys are BOTH so good!!!
  3. don_blaze34

don_blaze34 New Member

excellent. i'll wait to hear from ya
  4. manbat

manbat Active Member

Modded Black 2

I posted a modded version of Crazy Kay's great Black2 in my HS Thread. I used images supplied by her and posted it with her permission. It has 12 hr time, a Screen Saver / Wireless Manager link, and all images are in one folder....directed there by the xml.
  5. crazykay

crazykay New Member

Well my friends here it is

I went last friday and switched my carriers and phone.. I went to At&t and got the Iphone 3g. I still have my sprint q9c but it is no longer activated.Since i still have the q9c I can still take requests but I probably wont be around as much so it could take me a while..I will still stop in and say Hi here at EQ every once in a while. Matter of fact I have 4 HS requests through PM and Emails that I havent got posted yet.. I promise they will be up eventually. Anyways if you dont see me around much its because I am busy playing with and trying to get my new phone set up to my liking!!! Thanks everybody!!!:tounge::foot:
  6. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

too bad to see you "leave" us and the Q... but of course, good luck (on the dark side... :}
  7. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

Defecting to the Dark Side

Well, I for one, am gonna really miss ya!!!! U have made sooo many people happy by filling their requests, or just helping out with info. This will be a BIG LOSS for our EQ members here! Have fun with your new toy, and get to know it really well, cuz I'll be joining ya soon. Then u can answer all my newbie questions. HeHehe:wink: I feel like I lost a member of my family:frown:
  8. sherri

sherri Active Member

Kay, sad to see you go...but....didn't you just shell out a lot of money to replace your sandy Q?:wink:

Is the i-phone as customizable as this one? Good luck!
  9. bumblebea71

bumblebea71 New Member

Bumblebees

Hi do you have anything with a real cute girlie bumblebee? I'm obsessed with bees LOL. Cartoonish is ok. I like the one you have of Tinkerbell too.
  10. crazykay

crazykay New Member

Thanks rb!! I still have my q tho so if I hate the dark side ill be back!

AW How sweet! Thanks doc! Cant wait till you join me!!

Yes i did, and I still have my q9c in case I hate at&t or the Iphone I can always go back..I had to switch for a couple of reasons! One being personal and the other being reception issues with sprint! If you look on half of my screenshots I only have like 17% signal! At&t is supposed to be better in my area. As far as it being customizable- im not sure it is as much as the Q but im still investigating that situation! LOL

No I dont but I have a few other requests I have been holding for 2 weeks so as soon as i can put my new toy down ill get on these and see what i can do for you..
  11. Geekster

Geekster New Member

Sorry to see you go, CK.
    And I hope you do stop by from time to time to say hi.
    Be careful and good luck.....
    **aaannnddd you suck** <jk>
    <<--Original QWM5 held together with duct taped & bubble gum.
  12. dafoxs

dafoxs New Member

Wow, this is a sad day. we will miss you, you got me hooked on making HSs. By the way, after I mess with the phone all day, my signal also says 17%. I reboot the phone and it goes where it should be, over 80%.
  13. crashdau

crashdau Member

Good Luck CK! But if everything I've read about the Iphone is true we'll see you back soon, as it is not as robust as the WinMo phones.
  14. zelendel

zelendel Member

Sorry to see you go CK but just remember you have 30 days if your not happy with the IPhone but like att then you can just swap it in and join some of us with the Q9h. Wish you all the best take care.
  15. Amen

Amen New Member

homescreens

what does it mean when it says facade required?
  16. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

it means you have to use a plugin made by SBSH.net called Facade... (not free)
  17. sherri

sherri Active Member

It means that the particular screen needs the Facade progam installed in order to work properly. On phone, so I can't ink to it, but a google search or a search here will pull it up.

Not free, but worth every penny!
  18. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

noooooooooooooooo!!!:frown:
    dont be a stranger!:laugh2:
  19. manbat

manbat Active Member

Keep in touch.....

Keep in touch....The I-phones are pretty "Locked Down" might not be as much stuff to customize. Have enjoyed your HomeScreens.
  20. Jackstep0832

Jackstep0832 New Member

quick question, im semi new to the q9c, can all of these homescreens be used on wm6.0, or only 6.1 aswell as the "Read Only" thread Homescreens in the Thread above??