crashdau Homescreens

Discussion in 'Q Home Screens and Wallpapers' started by crashdau, Jul 23, 2008.

1. crashdau

crashdau Member

Prosper-Pure-Black_Spork27_Mod to Red Mod'ed

This is a Mod of a Mod. My interest was peaked from the "What Home Screen Are You Using Right Now?" thread when Malvado asked about the Prosper Pure Black Mod done by Spork27 and Rudeboy :)ohmy: my apologies ...I must have overlooked your contirbution to the mod).

I found the thread where Spork27 modified it and I, in turn, made some small adjustments to it. Specifically, I changed the top of the background. Then modified the LCD Plugin Files (after much hair pulling). The file Prosper-Pure-Red24.home.xml has a 12 hour clock mode (no AM/PM though)
    and file Prosper-Pure-Red24.home.xml is 24 hour mode.

If either spork27 or Prosper request so, I will remove immediately. I do not wish to offend.

Hope everyone enjoys it.

[​IMG]

Requires: Fizz Weather, Twyx LCDPlugin and Facade
    Optional: PocketWeather

Attached Files:

2. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

nice.. (i think i was the one who put the icons for the message counters in..)
  3. crashdau

crashdau Member

I have made a correction to original post. Sorry for overlooking your contribution. I do not wish to offend anyone with this Mod of a Mod of a....
  4. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

i am and was not offended... and thanks for adding the credit/thx.
  5. spork27

spork27 Member

Crash thank you so much for putting that up. I had editted RB's for my own use, but I don't really now how to put all the files together in an easy to use fashion because I'd never really thought others would want to use it. I felt so bad for the few people who asked me for it because my instructions on how to put it together turned into like 2 full typed pages.
  6. crashdau

crashdau Member

NP spork...Just glad you found it in the HS Now thread. Otherwise I never would have seen it. I liked the Dark Red of it. Goes well with the Q9M colors.
  7. crashdau

crashdau Member

Lil Skunk
    [​IMG]

Plugins: Pocketweather 2.1, Orange
    Startbar: Glossy Black Bars

Made for a co-worker.

Attached Files: