crack in windshield (NSFW, maybe)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by rudeboy, Jan 9, 2008.

1. piranah

piranah New Member

im not saying its right...im saying why stuff like that happens...i have a daughter, you think i want her out there like that? no way...shes staying locked in her room till shes 30...kidding, but most of us are in college or have been there so we know what its like...at the same time think its disturbing to see where the country has gone...
  2. piranah

piranah New Member

3. piranah

piranah New Member

4. Geekster

Geekster New Member

The one on the right is very disturbing! Doesn't wearing something like that "hurt" ..you know?
    Funny!
  5. piranah

piranah New Member

i wouldnt know...:wink:...lol i would think so...the army pt shorts are bad enough
  6. cheri

cheri Active Member

Lol @ till she is 30....my comment wasnt directed at you either...i like to get my point across is all and IMO if someone is going to condone or participate in an activity (especially grown people) they should think first if they would want their own doing it.

We used to have a radio show it may still play here and one of the things they did was "tata tuesday" ramdom women driving around and flashing at cars, trucks whatever. I think its stupid...i figure its women who need validation that they are good enough....it is just boobies. I think women with implants are more likely to do it too....i dont know how many times ive been asked it i wanted too see or touch new ones lol.

totally ot why are implants round...boobs arent. and another one....anyone else know people that have weighed their boobs on a scale to see who has the heaviest i heard about that from a friend...lol
  7. cheri

cheri Active Member

the one on the right borrowed it from the lady on the motorcycle.
  8. piranah

piranah New Member

off topic, but i cant stand fakes or any sort of plastic surgery...if you dont think you look good enough, why should i?
  9. mike250rs

mike250rs New Member

if it is to correct for something that happened (accident..etc), I can understand. Just to do it..nah..
  10. piranah

piranah New Member

well yeah,..:tounge:
  11. cheri

cheri Active Member

that is what plastic surgery was intended for. Everyone probably knows Drs started doing it in WWI for soldiers. i just learned that like on discovery channel or something.

Anything that corrects something that really needs to be fixed is ok IMO too. If I had a mastectomy or something like that yeah i would. I have an elderly family member who had a double mastectomy and got new boobs....there was some controversy over that. There was an elderly secretary that worked at my sons school when he was in 6th grade who flaunted her new ones.... it was gross to me, she was covered but wore really tight shirts and by far from being the appropriate age.

honk honk JK

Mr Bobbit Im sure had some extensive plastic surgery.
  12. mike250rs

mike250rs New Member

^ that makes me hurt just thinking about it :-/ I woud be very tempted to call it "quits"
  13. cheri

cheri Active Member

yeah i can only imagine. I was just making a point that any thing can happen....male or female.

He seems to have recovered fine. Didnt he make an adult film a few years back?
  14. mike250rs

mike250rs New Member

he did, mostly novilty value I think
  15. Geekster

Geekster New Member

Discovery had a "series" about sexuality and in one show they were trying to explain why some ppl like XXX movies and he was "mentioned" with a clip of the movie he made. As a side note they explained that every sexual act he "performed" was faked b/c after his injury he had lost certain functions. Then went on about mens "mental health" when something like that happens to them. Now, he's a role model for E.D.!! Embarrasing way to go down in history!
  16. cheri

cheri Active Member

i watched that discovery thing too but missed that part.

Oh by the way Geekster check ur pm...