crack in windshield (NSFW, maybe)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by rudeboy, Jan 9, 2008.

1. mike250rs

mike250rs New Member

@ rd indeed it is

I'm not looking forward to the teen years, she is 4..still got 6 years to prepare myself. I may need to start drinking now :-\
  2. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

rd ? rudedick ? :}

i have a boy so.. he'll be playing the role of the watcher (probably :}
  3. mike250rs

mike250rs New Member

i need to start proofreading before i hit the button, the constant misspelling makes me appear dumberer :)
  4. TarHeelsRule!

TarHeelsRule! New Member

Cheri and I realize what body part men think with.:) And I go gaga over a nice, firm a$$ myself.
    We as parents do ride a fine line between what we teach ours kids how we act. So not knocking you guys for enjoying the view when women put themselves the that position. But there is a time and a place and a public street is not the place.
  5. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

it's plausible :}

i understand and even agree with you... but on the flip side, i am from a country (yes Scott, i haven't mentioned the Motherland for a while so get off my back will ya) where nudity is shown more on tv and in public then violence.. so it is more common for me perhaps.

so ya like my a$$ huh :}
  6. TarHeelsRule!

TarHeelsRule! New Member

It was probably a culture for you to come here and see how prudish and hypocritical we are about the nude body!
    Yeah I am a sucker for the nice, grippable tush!
  7. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

i try not to judge.. but yea, amongst other things it was new to me to see how much is done to here (US) hide something so natural, but i understand..
  8. mike250rs

mike250rs New Member

yae, we have a high (double)standard here. :)
  9. cheri

cheri Active Member

ok its not the nudity....i can deal with that. i dont care if people walk around on the streets naked even. And i dont think that attractive people should be the only ones allowed either lol...that will really test people.

My issue is with the other part of it. Its degrading yourself to respond to a honking horn like that IMO. Example.....when your daughter has a date...would you prefer her bf come to the front door or sit at the curb and honk? I dont think women should be treated like female dogs nor be referred to as such..... Just as when a man opens the car door for me I reach over and unlock the door. Its respectful.

Any one see that show with Carson Kressley I think its called Look Good Naked?

I watched Celebrity Rehab last night wait till u see what Mary Carey brought to rehab! lol that was hysterical.
    Imagine if she were the governator ha!
  10. mike250rs

mike250rs New Member

it just boils down to self respect, and parents are not instilling it in the children like in the past. That goes for men and women. Kids get a false sense of reality from TV and parents dont take the time to explain its just entertainment.
  11. cheri

cheri Active Member

agreed it does boil down to self respect.

My mom and i had a talk years ago about tv and how violent tv is here...but God forbid you show a naked breast...this was long before janet jackson and didnt she even have a pasty on? like the country was going to fall apart...talk about hysteria.
  12. TarHeelsRule!

TarHeelsRule! New Member

Janet had a nipple ring, looks quite painful! But agreed, we as parents have to teach our kids the meaning of self-respect and that we don't respect ourselves no one else will.
  13. mike250rs

mike250rs New Member

what's sad is it's many of the people who say how wrong it is are up all hours of the night looking at it.
  14. cheri

cheri Active Member

You know I dont know anyone that was upset by that. Most people had it tivo'd and watched it over and over....I dont get why it was such a big deal.

Yes I agree...parents do have to teach kids the values. Unfortunatly, that is not a guarantee but I think most of us do our best. I gotta wonder about some though.
  15. Geekster

Geekster New Member

Am I allowed to break into this serious discussion to post a pix? It kind-of goes along with RB's original pix he posted. Some of you may have seen it before but it's still funny.
  16. piranah

piranah New Member

no...:tounge:

ok, getting on the band wagon here....mike you said that yours is almost 4?..and you should start drinking now...do it, helps a lot...and RB..has a point....
    europe is so much more "evolved" in terms of thinking of sexuality...here its sex sells, ohhh but dont talk about sex...its a serious double standard...thats why things such as bike week, mardi gras, spring break are all such big deals, its a release from the pressure to be politically correct, and morally upstanding at every point in life...so of course people are gonna show stuff, they get arrested doing it anywhere else...

with that being said....*honk* *honk*
  17. cheri

cheri Active Member

agree to disagree, i have a daughter close to if not the same age as many women the participate in these kinds of activities. I have even been a woman myself for many years. ive seen and experienced stuff that would curl your toes and not in the good way . I dont think its respectful to women.

Little girls grow up they are human too and will have crazy hormones and maybe looking for attention ...it aint so wonderful when its your own family. Maybe braless great grandma should get out there and shimmy. AND i aint talking granny with implants.

I cant see your pic Geekster...will check later at work.
  18. Geekster

Geekster New Member

[/quote]I cant see your pic Geekster...will check later at work.[/quote]

Didn't post it. Wanted permission before I broke into this serious discussion. And that mean ol' Piranah said "no" ...
    Tried a server site and it sucked.
    Sorry to say....*sigh*
    will post pix but it will have to be from here. Sorry Q users.
  19. Joneyee

Joneyee New Member

*disturbed*
  20. Geekster

Geekster New Member

Attached Files: