CRAAAAAAZY cop (vid)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Bramsy, Feb 20, 2008.

1. cheri

cheri Active Member

sorry to hear about that Geekster. There are stories on both sides.
  2. Geekster

Geekster New Member

I know. There are all kinds of ppl in all walks of life. Breed, money, status, color, religion, etc....there are and always will be good and bad ppl. I sometimes just look around stunned by human being's inhumanity to other human beings. There are no words......
    It's a war "out there". Everyone just has to live their lives like there isn't or go crazy! Everyone has the right to feel safe. Like my cousin once said: "Everyone hates the cops until they need us". I wouldn't want to live in this country without them, that's for sure!!
    But, back to the vid.: that one was waayyy over the line! And he got "demoted" to a desk job? Pulleezze!!!
  3. cheri

cheri Active Member

sorry i have to say one more thing though.

People rarely even say excuse me any more or please and thank you. They bump into you like nothing or cut you off. The self centered rudeness is something that irritates me.
  4. Geekster

Geekster New Member

Oh yeah! I know! P*sses me off, too. My husband will just look at them and say "Excuse me for being in the place you want to be". Very sarcastic. No manners anymore. Come on, ppl! Cheri and I want you to be nice now!, d*mn it!!
  5. Weapondrift

Weapondrift New Member

well said :)
  6. Bramsy

Bramsy New Member

personally i really don't give a spit anymore. having been a perfectly healthy athlete turned "gimp", i dont put up with nonsense anymore. i get looks from all types of idiots on a daily basis pulling into handicap parking spaces just waiting for me to put up the "hey i'm a cripple" pass. i went even as far as getting in a shouting match with an old guy because he thought i was some punk kid trying to take advantage of a free parking spot. i mean SHOUTING match!

im not bitter about having my accident, but after it all and being on the brink of what i thought could be a bed ridden life, i can see pretty clearly now.

i'm a lot more observant now. not a big mouth anymore. speak my mind. laugh at what most would get agitated at. its just not worth it in the greater scheme!

but manners of others i am quick to point out publicly. im 28 years old and i love to be smiled at for taking a few extra seconds to hold a door for a gal pushing a stroller. i say "excuse me" or "pardon me" willingly. "please & and thank you's" are a must! and i NEVER get angry at people who mess up (as long as they fix it or try to)

point is, yes i know cops have to be leary of whats around the corner or every car the stop, but to be yelling at kids to prove dominance is just plain arrogant and abusive of his "rank" in society. who cares what is on that tape before he started rolling, just like who cares what was on that rodney king tape before it started rolling.

this tape, like the other one out there (dumping the paraplegic put of his wheelchair) just makes cops (in my mind) out to be a-holes. that's the stuff that sticks. that insensativity vs. officer ted help mrs. jansen's cat get out of the tree... what do u think will jade your opinion of them more?

even when it comes to getting pulled over i am very straight forward. i dont deem it necessary to address them "yes officer, no officer." just do what i need to do while avoiding arguments... l

wow, what a rant.

i think its just the abuse of power going on around here lately. detroits mayor Kwame is just making me hate people with "authority." so i think thats where all this is coming from.

no worries rb and scott, i still respect you 2....
  7. cheri

cheri Active Member

im glad you shared your feeling and observations....always good to see more than one point of view
  8. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

yes mommy(s) :}

my experience is: i am still amazed by the over friendliness of Americans.. in a 8ft wide aisle in a store people passing still say "excuse me"..
  9. cheri

cheri Active Member

What store are you shopping at rudeboy where the isles are 8ft wide?
  10. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

Kroger.. Wal*mart.. Sears. enough ? :}
  11. cheri

cheri Active Member

Oh I see, I dont know what a Kroger is. Wally World they dont make em 8ft wide here unless they have stuff placed in the middle of it where it take up 6ft of the space. Sears, I dont drive that far to shop.

I try to shop local as much as possible, local owners, products etc. Speaking of local shopping I have a think for wine boxes now. Im thinking of making a shoe shelf out of a few of them they are like 3 buck a piece and pretty sturdy especially the ones made for magnums. well they all are sturdy. Right now I use them for Vincent's toys in the living room :)
  12. Bramsy

Bramsy New Member

kroger = farmer jack = grocery store

wally world? you shop with clark w griswald?
  13. cheri

cheri Active Member

LOL yes I suppose I do! I even own a couple of wally world stocks from when I worked there during a christmas season during the mid-90's. Never saw the Griswald family though maybe they were on vacation?
  14. Sorry folks, park's closed.....moose outside should have told ya.

http://www.eq2daily.com/images/Wally.jpg
  15. cheri

cheri Active Member

16. ryant35

ryant35 Member

Walmart isles are 6 feet wide? I think the planners at Walmart took the max width of 2 passing shopping carts and subtracted 2 inches. Then used that number to space all of the isles.
  17. Weapondrift

Weapondrift New Member

lmao maybe THATS why they wont let you run thru the isles....ahh to be young again :frown:
  18. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

whahahahahaaa.... well, keep in mind 1) US measurement's are Greek to me :} and 2) i am used to aisles just wide enough for 1 shopping-cart and a skinny human being :}
  19. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

*great* movie... can we find that line that "Wally" says ? :}
  20. cheri

cheri Active Member

is that one skinny person pushing the cart, in the cart or standing next to the cart?