Couple of problems with Xtreme Agenda...

Discussion in 'Windows Phone Software' started by tngirl, Jul 27, 2006.

1. tngirl

tngirl New Member

Couple of problems with Xtreme Agenda...

I am just on the trial version so these may not be glitches with the Full version.
    1.When I hit the space bar for Contacts it goes to the Q version of Contacts, not Xtremem Agenda
    2.When I go to Xtreme Agenda from the Schedule portion of my screen (I use Facade) it goes to the most recent screen used in Xtreme Agenda, not the Dates View of the Calendar.
    3. When I open the Contacts it goes to the most recent view of Contacts i.e. the "K's", when I most recently searched for a "K".
    4. When I have a Contact highlighted I can not dial directly by hitting the dial button, I have to open the Contact, highlight the primary number and THEN dial.

Any easy solutions that I can fix (that I might be doing wrong?) Or are all of these software issues?
  2. tngirl

tngirl New Member

Boo! I just tried to post on the Xtremem Agenda forum and could not log in! Birdsoft- are you out there???
  3. Birdsoft

Birdsoft Member

Grrrr... Try this again...

You should be able to post in our forums now.. Sorry about the confusion.

1. Have you setup the system shortcut under Options in eXtreme Agenda. You must turn this on before it will work(and it may require a reboot).

2. If you still have the application open, it will switch to I believe an agenda based view(it shouldnt stay on Contacts/Tasks ) so if it is already open to one, it will stay there. Ill look into this more...

3. If you already have eXtreme Agenda open, it simply returns you to the contact view you had last. If you have the application closed it will start on the regular mode contacts view.

4. This will be in 1.54. Hopefully out today...

thanks
  4. tngirl

tngirl New Member

Thanks! I think my main issue is with #2! It is frustrating to click on an appointment on my home screen and open to Contacts if that is the last aspect of XA that I was using.
    btw- I realized that the space bar is for recent call list, not contacts- so ignore #1.
    with #3, I am closing the program using the "call end" button. I just noticed that in the menu there is a Exit function. Anyway you could link the call end button to the Exit function?
  5. Birdsoft

Birdsoft Member

Hmmmm... For #2 On my Test Device, it works as intended(I added the code in 1.52), it switches to the Calendar screen if you go from the appts on the main screen. Ill look into this more...

Thanks
  6. tngirl

tngirl New Member

would it make a difference that I am using Facade?
  7. Birdsoft

Birdsoft Member

It could. I would have guessed they would have used the standard calls to the Schedule (the same thing the system shortcuts replace in our options), so would work correctly, but....?? I guess I dont really have access to their code to know for sure...